19. Chopsticks

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

2 weeks later

It had been two weeks since taehyung had vanished-- two whole weeks of pure hell for jimin and jungkook.

Jimin had spent only one night in cedar pack-- the day he had got marked-- and after that he went back home.

He told his parents about him getting marked and that his mate loved him back and wanted the baby too. Ara was terribly happy but jihoon was still very hesitant on trusting yoongi because of whatever he had done to his son

Yoongi had visited them too and had to face jihoon's anger but he knew that he deserved it so he didn't say anything and listened to everything jihoon said, with his head bowed down in shame. Ara embraced yoongi, hugging him close to herself and peppering him with kisses.

Jimin had told them about taehyung too-- that jungkook was his mate and that taehyung didn't like him. He told them that taehyung had vanished after that night but they didn't worry too much because it wasn't the first time taehyung had ran away from home because he was angry.

They knew he would be back with a smiling face, totally opposite from the way he had left home in anger.

And that is what happened.

The door barged open. jungkook looked up immediately with his heart threatening to beat out if his chest-- taehyung was the only one who came into the room like that.

He sighed out deeply in relief, when he sees taehyung at the door.

The professor glares at taehyung for making such a loud noise but let it slide.

Taehyung was wearing oversized clothes-- which clearly looked like it didn't belong to him.

He makes his way to the back of the class, sitting beside jimin was glaring at him.

"Where the fuck were you the past 2 weeks?"

Taehyung smiles brightly at his brother who was fuming in anger.

"At bogum's" jimin's eyes widen.

"You were with him?! Why didn't you tell me?! I would be at ease if I knew were you were. I was so damn worried for you." Taehyung smiles at him, embarassed.

"Sorry.....I lost my phone and was too busy wit-"

"Oh don't even tell me about what you were doing. I already know you would be doing all those nasty things that you always do with Bogum." Jimin says and rolls his eyes in irritation.

Bogum was their cousin. They were very close to each other. Taehyung and Bogum always did strange and weird things like making a statue out of mud and throwing it into the lake at the end of the day-- laughing at the way their statues drowned.

Jimin hated playing in mud and would be disgusted when he would see them doing such stupid stuff. Their games were pretty lame but it managed to bring huge smiles on taehyung's and bogum's face.

Jungkook had been intently listening to their conversation. He fists his hand in anger and furrows his eyebrows when jimin said 'nasty stuff' which according to him was-- having sex.

He didn't know why he reacted like that himself.

He didn't care about other people having sex with random people-- one night stands. He himself fucked people when he was on his ruts and so he didn't understand why his blood was boiling on listening to jimin say that.

Yoongi smirked at this and decided to tease his brother.

"Oh? Is my kook jealous?" He says in a baby voice, increasing Jungkook's anger.

"Shut up." Jungkook gritts his teeth and yoongi laughs out heartily.

the professor sends a glare at yoongi which made him shut up and jungkook chuckle.

-------------

"Don't tell me that we have to sit with them." Taehyung whines.

"Jimin is sitting with them so we will have to sit with them too." Baekhyun states and chuckles, pulling taehyung towards the table in which jungkook, yoongi and jimin were seated.

They had just arrived at the cafeteria and were now heading towards a certain table in which the 3 were seated at.

Taehyung makes a disgusted face at jimin and yoongi who were making out. He quickly took the seat which was farthest from them, he sat right beside jungkook.

Jungkook's heart beat increases rapidly when taehyung's sweet and bitter scent invaded his senses. He shuddered slightly when taehyung sat beside him.

Taehyung totally ignores jungkook because--

I don't want to make it tough for myself. I'm not a fool to not know how powerful this mate bond is-- but I don't want to get attached to anybody in such a way that I stop wanting to finish my purpose because of the fear of losing them after completing my purpose. Taehyung thinks.

He looks at the delicious smelling food-- jajangmyeon which Yoongi had brought from home. He could feel jungkook staring at him but he ignored all of it.

"If you're so interested in eating my brother's face... then I'll eat your food for you." Taehyung says, and extends his hand for grabbing the bowl but hissed in pain and retracted his hand when Jimin slapped it harshly.

"Even I want a taste of it, you can take some of jungkook's because yoongi is sharing with me." Jimin says making taehyung's eye's widen.

Jungkook's shoulder become tense as he looks back down at the table where his own bowl of warm delicious jajangmyeon sat.

He pushed it towards taehyung, gulping when taehyung's eye's met his. He quickly looks away because staring at those beautiful brown eyes made him feel something-- he didn't understand.

"You can take some, I don't mind." Jungkook states looking everywhere but not at taehyung.

Taehyung wanted to reject his offer but couldn't, because he really wanted to taste the warm and delicious smelling jajangmyeon. He pulled the bowl a little closer to himself, picking up his chopsticks and taking a huge amount of it-- putting it in mouth.

Hi moaned at the delicious taste as he chewed on the food, making jungkook smile unconsciously.  Taehyung had the sauce smeared on his chin and that was the first thing jungkook noticed when he looked up at him. He held back every urge to swipe his fingers across his skin to wipe away the sauce.

"It's so fucking good!" He tells baekhyun who nods, smiling.

He pushes the bowl back, pressing his lips into a thin line and muttering a 'thank you' to jungkook under his breath.

"How was it? Out mom made it." Yoongi tells.

"it's pretty good." Taehyung smiles.

Jungkook looks at taehyung's chopsticks-- which he had used to eat the jajangmyeon.

He smiles a tight lipped smile, picking the same chopsticks-- which taehyung had eaten with-- up and eating with it, his heart still beating fast. He somehow felt like the taste of the food had gotten better just because of eating with a chopsticks used by his mate.

An unfamiliar warmth spread in his chest as he took another bite and he again-- blamed it on the mate bond

Yoongi noticed this and smiled widely before telling jimin

"He never shares his eating utensils with anybody. He hates doing it but look at him now......eating with the chopsticks taehyung used...." He said and jimin looked at him, surprised, a smile on his face too.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x