13. Story

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

"It will be alright hyung." Taehyung pats his back, nodding at him.

"But what if they refuse to let me keep the baby"

"We'll see about that alright. We need to first tell them all of this." Jimin sighs, nodding.

He didn't want to do it. He knew how angry jihoon, his dad will get when he knows that he was raped by his own mate, even though he doesn't consider it as rape.

They walk downstairs finding Ara and jihoon in the living room, laughing and talking about something they couldn't really understand.

"Mom, dad" jimin calls, gaining the attention of both his parents.

"Hmm? Why do you smell different jimin-ah?" Ara asks, softly.

"I-i'll tell that to you but.....can you answer my questions first?"

"Yes, baby. What do you want to know?"

"Mom, do still love your best friend.......Jeon eun?" Ara's eye light up when she hears the name.

"Yes I do. I really want to meet her..." She sighs sadly

"Mom, do you know her sons?"

"Of course, I do. Namjoon, yoongi and...." She smiles widely, the side of her eyes crinkling.

"....my baby jungkook." Taehyung rolls his eyes at the mention of the person he hates.

"Can you tell us what exactly happened that night mom? When we asked you to tell us what happened years ago you told us that we were too young to know.....can you tell it to us now when we are all grown up?"

Ara nods, still smiling. She remembered the night of taehyung's birth like it was just yesterday it all took place.

Ara and Eun were best friends. They never left each other's side and were friends for years.

They had newly shifted to cedar when they found their mates-- ara's mate was Kim jihoon and eun's mate was Jeon sang.

They fell for their mate at the first sight but didn't know that for being with their mates.... they'll have to give up their friendship.

They found out that the jeons and Kims were each other's enemies from decades together. Even if they ever thought about ending the enmity  between them, the society never let them.

They were always told that jeons and Kims can never come into good terms and because of this, even though sang and jihoon wanted to be each other's friends, they couldn't.

Ara and Eun were, as a result, also forced to act like enemies. They tried their best to remain friends and be a good mate but at the end they had to choose and they, obviously, chose their mate over their best friend.

They acted like enemies whenever they were surrounded by people but whenever they were alone, they could be themselves.

"A moonwolf." The doctor says, smiling widely at the couple.

Ara and jihoon's face broke into huge smiles. They looked at their newborn with so much adoration and love but ara's faced suddenly turned worried.

"They won't accept him." She says. Jihoon's smile falters too but soon returns back to his face.

"It's alright. We'll do anything we can to make our baby's life beautiful. We will even give up everything if we have to but  won't let our son suffer."