61. Omega

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

Taehyung shuddered in fear on hearing his father's booming voice. He clung onto jungkook's arm tighter who wrapped his arms around him, trying to comfort him.

Jihoon looked at him with gritted teeth, his eyes holding pure anger-- taehyung hadn't ever seen him like this.

Jihoon was a person who would scold him or, at most, partly yell at him but never looked at him with such fierce angry eyes.

Jimin walks closer to minho's corpse, tears in his eyes. Jimin didn't really like Minho too but yet, he someone felt his inners churn in pain when he saw the bloodied face of his cousin.

He checked the pulse. He sobbed when he didn't find any and looked at his mom and dad-- shaking his head-- telling them that he couldn't feel anything, that Minho was dead.

"Jeon, leave." Jihoon orders but jungkook makes no movement at all. He just held onto taehyung more tightly.

"No, I won't leave unti-"

"I said leave!!" Jihoon yells, exasperated.

Jungkook gritts his teeth. He didn't want to leave knowing that if he left, then something was surely going to go wrong.

"Don't make me repeat myself." Jihoon muttered through gritted teeth, clenching his hand.

"Kookie......it's ok. Leave." Taehyung says softly. Jungkook shook his head at first but when taehyung looked at him pleading eyes, he sighed and nodded.

Taehyung himself didn't want jungkook to leave because of how scared he was but going against his father wouldn't be the best thing to do at the moment, so he asked him to leave.

Jungkook glared at jihoon, signalling jihoon that if taehyung would get hurt then it would be bad for him, and then left the house, with no intention to actually go back home-- he was heading to the cliff.

Jihoon looked with utter disgust and anger at taehyung and took a step further towards his son who was looking at his sad eyes, no guilt at all.

"What have you done?" Jihoon asks, looking at taehyung with intimidating eyes.

"D-dad, please let me expla-"

"You think you deserve a chance to explain?!" Jihoon yells making taehyung flinch at the sudden harsh tone, taking a baby step back in fear.

"D-dad I-i" taehyung stuttered, scared.

"I do not want to know why you did this-- no matter what the reason was, you did not have a right to kill your brother!!" Jihoon yelled again.

Taehyung's eyes brimmed with tears.

Even when he was trying to sexually assault your son?

"Taehyung! How could you stoop so low-- how could you even think of killing him, let alone killing him?!"

Taehyung whimpered. Ara cried as she watched her son-- she knew their was a reason behind all of this.

Taehyung looked at Ara and she softly nodded her head towards him, telling him that it will be alright, that she is here for him.

she trusted him enough to know that his son will not do something as bad as killing someone for no reason.

Tears rolled down his cheeks because his father, jihoon, did not believe him. Didn't even give him a chance to tell them why he did this.

"Taehyung, do you think that by doing this, you're portraying yourself as a strong person? Let me tell you that you're very wrong?! You just showed how pathetic you are by doing such a thing!!"