63. Love

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

It has been so many months, so many months since he became closer to me and started properly speaking to me.

Yet the effect I have when he is around is exactly the same.

The same overwhelming feelings, the same heat rising in my cheeks, same strong tingles when he touches me. I tried to tell myself that he doesn't feel for me like the way I do for him. He thinks of me only as a friend.....and even though it is such a good thing for me to have him as my friend, I still wish for more.

I wish for something I cannot get-- his love.

I can't seem to concentrate on anything else but him when he is around.

But I like, no, love it that way. Forgetting about everything and just thinking about him and the way he smiles, laughs, hugs and clings onto me and every other action of his.

I find myself falling for him over and over again.

It's crazy how he manage to take my breath away by doing the simplest things like wearing his casual oversized clothes.

I find my heart beating faster, a smile appearing on my face everytime I look at him.

He is the reason I smile, laugh and enjoy most of everything that I do.

He thought me to  enjoy every moment of my life-- just having him close to me for a moment, I feel like I'm living life to the fullest.

He is the reason I am living. He changed me in a positive way. Made sure that whenever I think of my parents, I think of them with a smile and not with tears.

I love him so much.

My love for him only increases everyday to the point I'm scared-- scared that one day I will have him come to me and tell me that he loves somebody else.

I'll surely be with him then too, make sure that the person he loves is deserving of his love and is a good person but....

I can't stop loving him even then.

It will break me to see with somebody else, for sure, but still, I will continue to love him.

I will never be able to tell him this. I don't want what we have-- our friendship-- to end because of my stupid feelings.

I'll burn in this stupid never ending pain of one-sided love rather than confessing my feelings to him.

I can won't stop loving him, whatever the reason maybe.

I love him, I love Kim taehyung, so freaking much.

Taehyung's hand shook as he stared at the, perplexed. His breathing was ragged and he felt his heart sinking. His eyes continued to scan the words, like as if trying to see if whatever he read was actually true.

He didn't know if this was true, didn't know how he should feel about the thought of jungkook actually loving him--that too for months together.

It would have hurt so bad. So bad to love someone who you think doesn't love you back.

Tears streamed down his eyes and it wasn't because he was in pain, instead these were tears of relief and he didn't understand why he was relieved.

He gulped, his throat suddenly felt dry.

He loves me?

He bit down on his bottom lip to hold back noises that threatened to spill.