51. Time

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

Jin finally got time to come to cedar pack. He was so busy the whole the previous days that he couldn't even think of coming here.

After seeing jungkook having a panic attack the other day, he was really scared for the younger but when he finally got to see him that day, he felt relieved.

He peppered Jungkook's face with lot of kisses and teared up when he saw the white material-- the bandage coiled on his arms.

Jungkook whined a lot, repeatedly telling jin that he was alright but jin didn't let go off the younger-- but held him tightly and continued muttering soft apologies.

Taehyung and jimin was there too, just spending their time watching jungkook having a hard time and laughing about it.

They had dinner there and taehyung got up, excusing himself, saying that he had to meet baekhyun that day so he had to leave.

But when he was on his way to exiting the pack he heard someone call him.

"Taehyung." He turned around and frowned when he saw jin standing there, while nervously gulping.

He walked forward, holding the older's hand and asks,

"What's wrong, hyung?"

"Tae.....I want you to do to something for me."

Taehyung nods, telling him to continue.

"Please don't say no!"

"I'll think about it after you tell me what you want, alright?"

Jin nodded, sighing and said,

"Tae..... namjoon is suffering because of what he did. He gets panick attacks all the time and keeps telling that he is guilty for what he did. He wants to apologise but.....doesn't have the guys to."

"What do you want me to do about it?" Taehyung asks, confused.

"C-can you.....convince jungkook and namjoon to speak to each other....please."

Taehyung's eyes widen.

"No! Hyung, whatever happens and however much your mate suffer-- you should know that my kookie is suffering because of namjoon! I can't-"

"Please! Please tae, please. I can't see him like this anymore. They're his only family tae-- his only family! Jungkook also killed the other people who meant so much to him-- it doesn't matter if those people were evil or not! Please tae...."

Taehyung didn't know what to do.

Maybe by bringing namjoon to jungkook-- jungkook might get angry at him or worse, get another panick attack.

But it was the first time jin was asking him to do something-- the boy has been selflessly helping taehyung and jungkook from so many days.....

......would it be fine to do such a thing?

He looks at jin's desperate eyes and says,

"I don't know, hyung. I really don't. Maybe.....I'll just come to the redwood pack and try to convince your mate to come here but....as for convincing jungkook, I'm not doing that. It will be completely up to him-- to talk to namjoon or to try to kill him again-- it's up to him."

Taehyung says, sighing and shrugging.

Jin thanked him nonetheless.

Jin was scared to because once namjoon talks to jungkook, then jungkook will get to know that he is namjoon's mate.....and after that, he didn't know if jungkook would ever let him anywhere near him.