15. Mate

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

Taehyung follows jimin. He doesn't go up to him and lets him be alone because of how sad he looks

Jimin reaches a certain place which was very close to the rafflesia-cedar border. He falls on his knees, crying his heart out.

"N-no! I won't d-do it! I won't reject yoongi! I love him and I am not going to let the baby go!" He yells, in between his sobs.

Taehyung presses his lips into a thin line. He was thinking whether he should go to him and embrace him or just stay where he is and let him sob his heart out.

His eyes suddenly widen when he feels a presence. He looks around, trying to see who it is.

A loud growl was heard which made both taehyung and jimin freeze. Jimin gulped looking forward-- the direction in which the growl came from.

A huge black wolf appeared from behind the bushes. Jimin whimpered, scooting backwards trying his best to make himself look smaller that he is.

Taehyung holds his sword tightly. His eyes widen when he gets the strong smell of coffee.

Jungkook?

Meanwhile jungkook himself was trying his best to stop his own angry wolf, jk

"Please, don't do this. Hyung will be so angry if he gets to know." Jungkook tells his wolf.

"No. He is the person who hurt the person we love......I am not gonna spare his life." Jk growls back angrily.

"But hyung loves him."

"I don't care. Jimin will get punished for doing whatever he did-- for hurting my family"

Nothing else could be expected from a true blood wolf-- who only knows destruction. It was easy to get a true blood's wolf angry- but very tough to calm it down.

Jimin held his breath in. He didn't want to do anything to anger the already very angry looking wolf. He had realised it was jungkook, his mate's brother.

"P-please" he whispers.

Jk growls again, taking quick steps towards jimin and tackling him to the ground.

Jimin screamed in fear which brought taehyung out of his shocked state.

Taehyung advances them, pushing jk away with all the effort. Jk growled at him too.

Taehyung held jimin's hand, pulling him to his feet.

"Jimin go." He ordered, whispering

"N-no I'm not leaving you alone."

"Just fucking go" he says sternly. Jimin gulps, taking a look at the big black wolf which was looking at his every move with its deep red eyes.

He took a step back, seeing how the wolf bared it's teeth, in anger. He turned around, running away, gasping when he heard jk growl dangerously.

Jk was gonna run towards jimin but was stopped again by taehyung who held his sword protectively in front of him while standing right in his way.

"Don't dare, Jeon."

He says making jk even more angry. He jumped, tackling taehyung to the ground, taehyung's sword flying away from his hands.

He dug his paw on taehyung who screamed in pain, moving his arms here and there on the ground, trying to search for his fallen sword.

He was cursing at himself to let his guard down. He could easily tackle 20 such angry wolves alone but when he saw that it was Jungkook's wolf he blindly believed that however angry it is, it won't hurt them.

He didn't have any way to escape now. The angry wolf had him pinned on the ground, making it very difficult to even move properly.

Jk growled at him, leaning downwards towards taehyung's neck to bite him. Taehyung panicked. He had to do something to save his life or he was sure he will be killed by this wolf.

But suddenly a electric feeling passes through both of them, making taehyung gasp and jk, freeze.

Taehyung hears his wolf, celestial who was almost half dead from so many years speak to him.

'Mate'

It said, confusing the hell out of taehyung and by the way jk was now looking at him with wide doe and innocent eyes....he realised that he really does have a mate.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x