54. Jealous 2

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

Taehyung pouts when he sees the scene in front of him-- jungkook laughing at something sana said.

Jungkook did not want to do the project which Mr. Choi had given them-- he definitely did not want to do anything that asshole wanted, yet he had to do it because it was a group project.

He couldn't let sana suffer all alone because he didn't want to do the project.

Sana told jungkook that she would be busy with something the next day so she would want to complete the project on the same day, before going home.

So they sat back in the class after college timings and did the work-- while laughing occasionally and making jokes.

Sana wasn't one among those people who tried to bully taehyung and that was the only reason jungkook decided to do his part in the project.

Taehyung stayed back too, sitting a few benches behind them but he really did not like the fact that jungkook was enjoying the girl's company.

He was used to being the one who made jungkook laugh and make him happy but now, seeing him laugh genuinely at the things sana said, he felt-- jealous.

Sana was writing something on her book when she accidentally dropped her pen on the ground. She bent down to pick it up but her head came in contact with Jungkook's thigh making her gasp and look up, both breaking into chuckles after that.

"Sorry." She apologized

"Sana it would be better if you concentrate on your work and stop joking around." Taehyung scoffs, holding back a growl.

Jungkook was confused at his behaviour but just shrugged it off unlike sana who smirked.

After completing all her work, sana stood up to leave. She smiled at jungkook who assured her to complete the rest of it by he next day.

"Ok so....bye." she said and jungkook nodded softly, bowing a little politely.

Sana whined and patted Jungkook's shoulder which made him look at her, confused.

"Come on give me a proper goodbye hug. Get up." She whines and jungkook gets up, standing awkwardly as he wasn't really used to being like this-- hugging and stuff like that with anybody except taehyung.

He just froze a little when she wrapped her hands around him, hugging him. He didn't hug her back.

Sana smirked when she sees an angry taehyung stomping his way towards them. Taehyung harshly pushed sana away from Jungkook.

"How dare you?! Stay in your limits!"

Jungkook was shocked by the sudden outburst and saw a playful glint in sana's eyes.

Her next words made both of them freeze.

"Oh sorry! I didn't know that you were his boyfriend."

She bowed down putting on a fake apologetic look on her face and turned around, smirking as she knew that both were blushing, and left the room with the satisfaction of making both males flustered.

Taehyung gulped slightly, cheeks really warm.

He bit onto his lower lip as he felt a soft hand being placed on his shoulder.

"Tae? Are you alright? Why did you get so mad at her?"

Taehyung sighed and turned around, looking at jungkook with a sad look and then says,

"Sorry kookie......I didn't mean to...um.." he could not come up with a proper sentence.

Jungkook embraced taehyung and held onto him tightly.

"I didn't mean to do this." Taehyung says.

"It's alright, tae but what was the reason you did it?" Jungkook asks softly.

Taehyung blushed harder, thinking about a reason and then says,

"You looked really happy with your new friend and i-i just got...." He didn't want to say the word but just said it anyway

"Jealous."

Jungkook grew amused at his behaviour. He chuckled loudly making taehyung whine.

"Tae, she isn't my friend! I just spoke to her because of this project and I'm sure we are not gonna speak again so don't worr-"

"No! Don't hold back from making friends because of me! You deserve to have more friends." Taehyung panics slightly.

"No. However much I try, I won't be able to find a friend like you are. So why waste effort in trying to make friends at all?"

Taehyung giggles and wraps his arms around Jungkook's shoulder, tip toeing.

"You're so sweet, kookie."

He didn't know why his mind drifted back to the time jungkook acted Jealous because of him speaking to hoseok.

The way he had reacted that time, and the way jungkook was reacting now was so different.

While the thing he did that time only made jungkook more angry, what jungkook did right now made him feel at ease.

He pouts slightly but his mood immediately turns into a happy one when he hears Jungkook's next words,

"Let's go to the cliff now?"

x-x-x-x-x-x-x