65. Office

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

Jungkook stared at the sleeping beauty beside him. The peaceful face of his mate and his shallow breathing somehow made jungkook want to cuddle the fuck out of him.

Jungkook had his protective arms wrapped around taehyung, holding him close to himself-- feeling the younger's hot breath fanning over his neck.

A month had passed since their hidden  relationship had begun, yet everything felt so new. Waking up to having taehyung cuddled up close to him-- never ceased to make jungkook's heart melt.

He had studied every feature of his mate, the  cute nose and the mole at the tip of it, the dark brown eyes which stared at him with utter love, the plump pink lips which stretched into a wide boxy smile whenever he sees his mate-- jungkook was sure that taehyung is gonna make him crazy one day.

They didn't do anything more than having long make out session and giving each other hickeys yet.

Jungkook was scared to hurt taehyung and wanted to take things slow but if only he knew how much taehyung wanted to be marked and mated, he wouldn't stop himself from doing what he is dying to do.

He didn't know that taehyung gets envious of jimin and Jin when he sees the pretty marks on their necks. Seeing the small little pup of jimin always makes taehyung's heart melt, somehow thinking about how it would be to have one of his own-- even though he knew he wasn't ready for all those responsibilities.

They both loved kids. Taehyung was a little too childish himself and loved to irritate kids and tell them shit that isn't true but being the innocent little things that they are, they would believe all of it. Jungkook was a whole father figure.

When namjoon and jin decided to adopt a 5 year child and had also announced that jin was pregnant, jungkook had smiled at his brother, nodding encouragingly, and namjoon sweared that he couldn't be more happier because his baby brother had smiled at for the first time after years.

It was morning now and jungkook had been staring at taehyung for almost 2 hours. Not able to stop himself, jungkook leaned down and pecked taehyung's cute nose which scrunched up a and a small whine left taehyung's lips.

Jungkook immediately held him tighter, patting his soft, fluffy hair to put him back to sleep. He exhales deeply-- relieved that he hadn't woken taehyung up. he smiles when he hears the soft snores from the small human in his embrace.

There was a loud knock on the door the next moment.

Jungkook growled at the back of his throat when his mate whined.

"Wake ,the fuck up, motherfucker. Look who's here to meet you!" Jimin yells which made jungkook grit his teeth

'hyung, keep it down! Tae's sleeping'  jungkook mindlinks.

'then wake him the fuck up!'

Jungkook sighed when he heard the retreating footsteps of the loud male from outside the door.

He looked back at taehyung who had his eyebrows furrowed, a small pout on his lips.

Jungkook leaned down and pecked those pouty lips then goes to peck his cheeks. He kept pecking him continuosly until taehyung groaned and woke up.

"Good morning, beautiful." Jungkook smiles and says while looking at the annoyed eyes of his mate.

"It's only 10 in the morning, why did you wake me up?" He grumbled, turning around in the bed to find a suitable position so he could fall back asleep.