52. Furious

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov
4 months later

"Taehyung?!" Jungkook yells from outside the gate of his house.

He gets no sort of reply, so he walks inside the house, sighing.

He goes to the kitchen first and pecks Ara's cheek, who looks up at him with a wide smile etched on her face.

"Tae?" He asks her and she shook her head saying,

"Probably still sleeping. Go wake him up, baby."

Jungkook nods and makes his way into the room. He had come here many times now and found the room really pretty and comfy but was confused as to why there was a pole right in the middle of the room.

He had asked taehyung why he had a pole in his room once, but the only thing he got in return was a shy smile and red cheeks and ears which only confused him more but he decided to not trouble taehyung by asking the same question again.

Jungkook sat down on the edge of the bed, staring at the cute looking taehyung who was slightly pouting his lips, legs spread apart and one hand below his head while the other was laying in the bed.

His features were calm and peaceful. His eyes were closed, the eyelashes fanning over his cheeks.

Jungkook slightly pushed away the hair from his forehead and leaned forward, pecking it.

It would be so much better if I saw you only as a friend and not anything else. He thinks, exhaling sadly.

Sure enough, many things had changed in the past month.

Baekhyun shifted away to redwood pack so he could remain closer to his mate. Taehyung didn't like this at all. He wanted to have his bestfriend near him.

Taehyung had thrown a huge tantrum like a child when baekhyun left but after spending hours together, cuddling with jungkook, he felt better.

Baekhyun still came to the college though and he, along with taehyung, also started taking the warriors training in the cedar pack.

Yoongi was made the temporary alpha of the pack-- after jungkook pleaded him to do so. Jimin and yoongi both dropped out of college. Jimin was now 5 month pregnant and was expected to give birth anytime in the next few days.

Yoongi silently expected jungkook to take back his responsibilities of being the alpha after jimin gives birth because he wanted to spend more time with his baby and mate-- but never actually told this to jungkook.

Namjoon and jin did shift to the cedar pack-- but jungkook hadn't forgiven namjoon yet. He started speaking to jin, yet there was still a heaviness in him whenever he did speak to him-- because he was always reminded that jin had broken his trust and had lied to him.

As for jungkook and taehyung-- they only got closer and closer every day to the point that they would freak out if they didn't see each other for even a day.

But they remained only friends.

Jungkook's love for taehyung never got less-- he never thought of letting go of his love-- it was impossible for him to do that.

He had a strong belief that taehyung won't love him back. He thought that maybe someday taehyung might find somebody who he loves and might leave him but he knew that even then he will not stop loving taehyung.

One-sided love hurts.

Jungkook was now completely over the death of his parents. He stopped cutting himself whenever he had nightmare and made it an habit to face time taehyung in the midnights-- whenever he missed his parents too much.