57. Dejected

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

Taehyung tip toes, trying to find a certain ravenette.

In past two days, taehyung hadn't spoken to jungkook much. It was because of the busy schedule the elder had.

The previous day, they celebrated the birth of jieun, jimin's and yoongi's daughter. The mansion was decorated beautifully and the main halls of the mansion was flooded with people-- jungkook was busy making sure that everything was done properly.

They cuddled-- too sleepy to talk-- at night but the next morning taehyung woke up to an empty bed which made his heart sink.

a small ceremony, for making jungkook the alpha of the pack, was held that day.

And taehyung was only searching for jungkook.

Suddenly, the whole crowd erupted in whispers and everyone started crowding near the small stage which was set up on the massive living room.

And finally, taehyung saw him there.

Jungkook smiled softly at the crowd, another elderly woman stood beside him. The woman started speaking out a few words, most of which taehyung didn't pay attention to.

"Will you keep your pack members, before your family?" Was the last thing the woman asked before closing the book in her hand.

"Yes"

the woman asked him to a draw his sword out and make an incision in his palm and give a small speech after.

Jungkook did as told-- without hesitation he cut his palm, holding it in front of himself

Taehyung winced when he saw jungkook's the deep red blood flowing down his wrist.

Jungkook did give a small speech, promising the people to keep the good reputation that the jeons had and take good care of the pack.

"Alpha, the pack would want a luna too or there will be too much work for you to do" a man said.

Taehyung froze.

Jungkook just smiled a little and said,

"I don't mind doing all the work myself."

The crowd looked at him in disbelief then started whispering stuff to each other.

"I guess we should search for a mate for alpha." One girl said, and though jungkook couldn't hear her, taehyung could.

"I'm sure I will be the best mate for our alpha" another girl said confidently and taehyung held back the urge to throw up on her face.

He snorts and thinks,

Looks like a freaking earthworm and thinks she is good enough for my kookie. He rolls his eyes, a different type a feeling flooding him at the thought of someone else being Jungkook's mate.

I am Jungkook's mate. we had tried to reject each other earlier him but my destined life hadn't let us get seperated. But.....why should my kookie suffer because of me?

I will try to help him in his work-- that is the least I can do for him.

Jungkook looked around the room looking for a certain someone and when his eyes land on taehyung's soft ones, a smile immediately spread his face, his eyes lightening up.

He made his way to taehyung, who was excitedly waiting for him to come to him, but right when jungkook was a few feet away, a built man-- probably a warrior, came in jungkook's way.