26. Room

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

They had their fingers intervened loosely by the time they reached the mansion.

The guard let them walk past the huge mansion gate, bowing in respect to his young masters-- yoongi and jungkook

Jungkook let's go of taehyung's hand, as soon as he entered the door of the mansion. Taehyung presses his lip into a thin line, not liking the loss of contact.

Jungkook made his way closer to eun, looking at his mother with loving eyes, lips immediately curling upwards into a wide smile.

Taehyung found himself unconsciously smiling at the scene. It was the first time he was seeing jungkook smile this widely-- his bunny front teeth in display.

He wanted to chuckle when jungkook childishly wrapped his arms around his mother's waist, pecking her cheeks.

A baby in an adult's body. He thinks.

"Mom" jungkook sweetly says.

Eun kisses his face repeatedly and hugs him back,

"Are you fine, my baby? I was so worried......I got to know about this rogue problem right now....you should've told me about this earlier.''

"Mom, you definately wouldn't have enjoyed your day if you knew about this and that is why we didn't tell you anything. And plus, I am completely fine because I wasn't the one who did everything...... it was him." He says and turns around, pointing at taehyung, who awkwardly stood at the door.

Yoongi pushes a stiff taehyung into the house because taehyung seemed to be frozen at the door of the manion.

Eun looks at taehyung, gulping a little in fear when remembering the harsh glare which he had thrown at her-- a few weeks ago.

She gulps and walks forward, finally deciding to talk to taehyung and apologize to him

Taehyung's lips pressed into a thin line. He recognised her--

The person who had tried to stop me from leaving that day when I was sick.......I had behaved so badly towards her then. He thinks.

Eun gulps again, looking down in an apologetic manner before mumbling,

"Son- umm I mean taehyung........ I am Jeon Eun. T-the person who's the reason you aren't i-in your own pack-- cedar pack-- right now......the reason to most of your family's struggling."

Taehyung doesn't speak, letting her tell whatever she wanted to.

"I-i'm so so sorry for doing all that. I don't know if you know it or not.......but I didn't mean all of it. You might not want to trust me-"

"my mom had told me everything....... including the things you said her right before she left the back.....so I know that you didn't mean to do all that."

Eun tears up and sniffles thinking about that night-- the night she had so selfishly acted and made her best friend leave her side, her house.

She couldn't be happy all these years knowing that her best friend would be somehow struggling because of her

"I-i'm sorry!" He says and breaks down, falling on her knees.

Jungkook wanted to go to her and comfort her but yoongi held him back, shaking his head at him-- telling him not to do anything.

Taehyung gasps and kneels down too, holding eun's hand comfortingly.

"Mrs. Jeon, don't worry about all this. Me and my family aren't angry at you. I wouldn't lie.....what you did was wrong but still-- we already forgave you for it."