6. Actions

Taehyung pov

I watch as Jimin gasps lowly, body tensing before he melts into the stranger's hold. I smile widely because my brother finally found his mate.

Jimin has always wanted to meet his mate and shift to his mate's house. I definitely do not want him to leave us but I am still happy that he got what he always wanted.

"Mate." Jimin's mate whispers again.

They break away from the embrace, smiling at each other, Jimin looking down shyly.

"Hi," Jimin says, and I wanted to laugh because of how awkward he looked. Baekhyun was smiling brightly at the scene too.

The man held my brother protectively, lovingly. I wondered if he'd take care of my stupid brother forever or not because if he dares hurt my brother, I'll not hesitate to kill him.

"What's your name, pup?" The alpha asks and I could see Jimin blush which made me grin. I nudged Baekhyun who chuckled.

"Jimin."

"I'm Jeon Yoongi."

And those words brought a huge change in the atmosphere. Jimin broke away from his embrace, looking at him with disbelief for a while before pushing him away and taking a few steps backwards.

"W-what? What's your name?"

"Jeon Yoongi" he repeats again, this time sounding confused.

I looked wide-eyed at Yoongi.

"A Jeon?" Jimin asks Yoongi, who was perplexed as to why Jimin was suddenly behaving like this.

"Y-yes. I am a Jeon. The son of the alpha of cedar." Yoongi whispers

"What?! How can this happen?! A Jeon and a Kim cannot be mates!!" Jimin yells. Most of the students had already cleared out of he grounds. There were only 5 of us there-- Baekhyun, Yoongi, me, Jimin and the guy who defeated me in the fight.

I assume the true blood to be either Yoongi's friend or brother.

"W-wha-"

"I'm a Kim," Jimin says, voice cold, lacking any emotion. Yoongi looked at him for a while, confused and soft eyes looking at Jimin with a hint of desperateness.

"So?"

"I can't just forget and forgive what your family did to mine!" Jimin yells, exasperated.

Yoongi's eyes suddenly turn firm. He grits his teeth, abruptly turning around and walking to the other guy.

"Hyung?" I heard the guy call out.

"Jungkook let's just go home."

"B-but what happened? Why isn't your mate coming along?" That was the last thing I heard as they walked away.

Jimin breaks down after they left. He falls onto his knees, sobbing.

"Jimin?" Baekhyun's soft voice calls him. Baekhyun crouched down beside Jimin, wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

I sigh out in distress. It was their parents who made us suffer so much. My dad didn't have anywhere to work and earn money when we first went to rafflesia. My mom had to work as a maid for months to earn enough money.

Only our parents knew how much they had to suffer because of them-- having 2 little kids and no place where they can live, no house.

But I remember what my mom told me years ago when we were just small kids. 

"I hate them, mommy." A six-year-old Taehyung huffs out.

"Yeah, whatever they did was so wrong," Jimin said and pouted.

"You don't even know the whole story, young men. I only told you that they made us get out of the pack because Taehyung is a moonwolf." Ara chuckles at her 2 little innocent sons.

"Then why don't you tell us what exactly happened, mom?" Jimin asks.

Ara sighs thinking about the night of Taehyung's birth-- the things the people harshly said that night was definitely not something to be told to small little kids.

"You're too young right now. I will tell you everything once you both are grown up." She smiles.

"But don't you think it was mean of them to throw us out?" Taehyung asks, pouting

"Yes, it was, baby."

"The Jeons are the worst people. You said us that they were the people who influenced the others to throw us out-- they are so bad." Jimin says, angry, crossing his arms in front of his chest cutely.

She wanted to tell them what her bestfriend, Jeon Eun had told her right before they decided to leave the pack but she decided against it.

"Listen to me, my little bundles of happiness, even though you do judge a person by his actions-- you need to know their feelings behind it. If they are doing something even though they don't want to do it and are forced to do it, then do you think it is right to tell that the person is entirely wrong and bad?"

"No...." Taehyung and jimin mumble after a while of thinking.

"You both are so smart! Yes, so in this case....you both don't know how the Jeons felt when they influenced the people so.....?"

"We shouldn't say that they are wrong." Taehyung completes her sentence.

We don't know the entire story yet, it would be wrong to think that the Jeons were wrong.

Whatever happened now-- Jimin screaming at Yoongi and now crying in sadness or guilt just proves that he really does want Yoongi close to himself.

Even if Jeon Eun and Sang were wrong, their children had nothing to do with all this.

Jimin and Yoongi barely met but they were mates so it was only understandable that they already feel for each other.

"Come on, Jimin. Get up." I say, crouching down and helping him up.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x