55. Playful

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

Jungkook plops himself down on the ground, smiling widely when taehyung sat on his lap and not on the ground.

Taehyung had grown a certain liking for being in this type of position, sitting on jungkook's lap while the older held him protectively.

It was almost night now, they had come here late because of the project which jungkook had to complete.

Taehyung hums, shifting a little on jungkook's lap, making himself more comfortable. He was sprawled on his lap, his upper body completely laying on jungkook's hard chest.

He looked at the beautifully shining stars in the night sky-- his own eyes twinkling-- and said,

"Kookie.....which star do you think would be your parents?"

Jungkook chuckles at the childish question-- he had gotten to know how much of a baby taehyung was in the past months-- taehyung was extremely skillful and strong but....a complete baby too.

Jungkook looks up the night sky, examining each and every star. He lifts his hand, pointing towards the ones which shone brighter than the other ones, the two stars being closest to the moon.

"Those...."

Taehyung giggles and then says,

"They look so pretty, just like my kookie."

Jungkook smiles wholeheartedly, and pecks taehyung's shoulder, arms still protectively wrapped around him.

He didn't feel sad or heavy when speaking about his parents anymore instead felt happy that he had so many memories with them.

He still loved his parents so much, and knew no one could take thier spot in his heart.

He could honestly tell the people, who asked him how he is, that he was fine.

And that was only because of taehyung.

"Kookie?" Taehyung called him but he gives no reply, wishing to hear taehyung's sweet and deep voice call his name again.

Taehyung squirmed in his lap and called him again.

"Kookie."

"Tae, stop moving please" he said, realising that taehyung was sitting right on his hip. He gripped onto taehyung's hip trying to restrict movement.

"Why weren't you listening when I called you?" Taehyung asks, trying to turn around to face jungkook.

Jungkook groaned, holding his hip more tightly and saying,

"I said stop moving"

Taehyung whined, still trying to turn around. Having had enough, jungkook picked him up and placed him on the ground, thankfully not having a boner yet.

"Nooo. I don't want to sit here! I want to sit on your lap!" Taehyung whines and pouts.

"No. You should've listened to me when I told you not to move"

Taehyung's pout deepens.

He searched around to find something at him to get out his anger and childishly picks up a little mud, throwing it at jungkook who gasped at the cold and partly wet soil which landed on his arm.

He smirks playfully looking at taehyung and mutters,

"Wrong move."

The next moment, he pushed taehyung onto the ground, and started tickling him.