36. Stop

Ignore the mistakes plz

Third person pov

They shift back to their human form and hiss when the pain in their chest increases. Their anger was rising by the second and that made their ability to think properly cease drastically.

They only saw red. Only wanted to destruct each other.

That moment they didn't care that they were each other's brother. Didn't care that they should think about the consequences of of their actions.

Didn't care that their actions can kill so many creatures-- thousands of humans, animals and insects can loose their lives if they'd try to use their powers against each other.

Both were true bloods. Both had destructive powers-- those which can destroy even a demon wolf if they summoned their powers against one.

But the powers when used agaisnt true bloods-- it won't just destroy them but everything around them too because like all true bloods are equally powerful, their powers are also equally powerful.

Even if the swords just come in contact-- the whole nature will be destroyed.

They even knew that once they summon their powers and call for their special swords-- it won't go back without drawing blood from a person's body.

They knew it but didn't care.

It is in their nature to get angry but even if they are angry-- they shouldn't let their powers out.

That is what they were doing now. Letting their powers take over just so hey can defeat each other.

They called for their swords-- which held all the power. Those powers which can save thousands of life when used properly but also kill thousands when used in the wrong way.

And they were using it in the wrong way-- selfishly as they didn't think about anything else but their revenge.

the sky turned cloudy and stormy. The temperature of the earth rising terribly.

They groan as the sudden powers take over their body. There was loud crash of thunder. The lightening iluminated the clouds every now and then.

They  growl loudly and let out a howl when the sword finally appeared in front of them, majestically standing in the ground.

The swords shone brightly when their hands came in contact with the beautifully carved handle of the swords.

They had their eyes locked on the sword and without any hesitation, they pick up the swords, determined to bring destruction.

-------------------

Taehyung was somewhere near the heart of the forest. He could finally smell the strong and overpowering scent of the true blood he was searching for.

He noticed the changes around him. The sudden stormy weather and the increase in temperature of the ground his bare foot was placed on.

He couldn't hear the continuous chirping of the birds and growls and howls of the other animals anymore-- as if all of them had hidden themself sensing the danger to their life.

He runs quickly, nervous that something will go wrong.

What if they use their powers?

The thought makes him shiver. He jumps across the bushes and the huge roots of trees, wanting nothing more than to reach the place where jungkook is.

He finally gets there but the scene in front of him made him gasp.

Jungkook was advancing namjoon with the sword cluthched in his hands tightly, teeth bared as he leaped, swinging the sword towards namjoon who held his own sword defensively in front of himself.

Taehyung's eyes widen and he gulps in fear.

This can't happen. I can't let them do this-- can't let their swords come in contact because if it does then--

It will destroy everything

I won't let this happen.

I have to stop them

Stop them.

x-x-x-x-x-x