O1.

It was a cold windy day. Jisung was looking out of the window through the roses in the black box.

They ware prettily packaged in the heart shaped box for what? For nothing...

"How could she waste such a beautiful flowers for me to just reject her again..." he said.

His eyes ware wondering on the flower leafs in interest.

It started to rain.

Cold drops of the rain fell on the window lightly.

"It's raining again..." he sighed in sadness.

He left the roses there and went to the kitchen to make himself a cup of tea.

When he put the boiling water in to the cup with the tea bag in the second, he heard the bell ring.

He sighed. "It's her again..."

He went to the door and opened.

There was no one.

"Is someone making fun of me?" He sighed again and wanted to close the door but he couldn't, the door stopped.

He was confused, so he looked down and got surprised when he saw a hand.

There was a boy lying on the ground.

He was scared. Who's that? He said to himself.

The boys hand slowly slid down the door.

"H-hello? Are you ok?" He said, but he wasn't answering.

He didn't knew what to do. He was lying in the rain soaked all the way to the bone and threambeling.

He was now also wet but didn't really cared.

So he decided that he'll risk it, and takes him in and calls someone related to him.

He comes up to the boy and tries to pick him up. He wasn't heavy, his waist was thin, so he put his body on top of his and his hand on top of his shoulders.

He then slowly walked to the door. His breath was also threambeling.

When he got in, he closed the door and placed him on the ground. He touched his forehead to check, if he has a fever or not. He immediately knew, that he does.

So he knew, that he must take off his clothes or he'll never recovers.

He tried to speak to him.

"Execuse me... can you please take off your clothes?"

He didn't answered. He panicked.

"Oh god... forgive me..." he said.

He took off his shirt. His body was thin, not too fit with abs just barely showing.

Now his pants and underwear. He didn't tought that it was weird because they're the same gender so he slid the underwear off of him and covered him with an blanket. He wanted to respect his privacy as much, as he could.

Now he picked him up, he was barely walking as he had his hand around his shoulders.

He placed him in his bed and covered him with his duvet.

He was thinking, if he had some dry clothes for him. Because he was normally wearing huge oversized shirts and sweaters, it wasn't that big of a deal, but he should go buy him some spare underwear.

So he took his umbrella, and walked to the closest shop with a clothes. He picked up a pack of boxers and went to the counter.

"Hello Juliette." He greeted the older woman.

"Oh hi Jisung... its been a while since we saw each other..." she said happily and smiled. She wouldn't be able to remember jisung after so many years, but because he was always waking around her shop when he went to school, she was watching him grow up to a pretty young man that he is.

"Yeah... that's right..." she knew Jisung since he was a little kid. He and his mother ware shopping there quite often.

"Don't wanna be annoying sweetheart, but what brought you here after ten years?" She asked nicely.

"No, it's ok to ask... You know aunty... people are weird..." he didn't really responded to the old woman and left with a smile.

-

He came back home. The boy was sleeping in his bed all sweaty.

He put the boxers into the washer and put more water into the pot to boil it.

He noticed, that the boy didn't have phone. So he was kinda lost.

He also needed the boy to take a hot shower, but he knew, that he wasn't in a condition, to take a shower.

So he went into the bathroom and picked up a big bowl, that he had for a pretty long time and filled it with a hot water. He took the white towel from the shelf and went back to that boy.

He started with his face. He brushed his hair to the back and lightly cleaned his forehead. Then his cheeks and chin.

Then he cleaned his neck and body.

"And I think that I should stop here."  he said when he cleaned the last bit of his belly.

He lied him down and went to the kitchen to make him a tea. The water was already boiled and so he just poured the water into the cup.

He took some pills for him to feel  better and placed it down for it to cool down.

Then he threw his dirty clothes onto the pile of dirty clothes because it looked messy. Plus he was lying on the ground which isn't really clean place to lie on.

Then he went back to him and gave him the pill to swallow. He was able to do that which made him pretty happy.

He was sitting there beside his bed and wiping off his sweaty forehead.

His bed was small plus he didn't wanted to sleep next to a stranger. He didn't had a couch either so he couldn't sleep there.

He fell asleep on the floor besides his bed.

When jisung woke up, he was still sleeping. He checked, if he still has a fever but he didn't.

"He must've been really tired..." he said to himself and went to take a shower.

-

When he walked out of the shower with a towel around his body, he was sitting in jisungs bed confused.

He looked at him and with panicked eyes looked down.

Jisung was standing there with his hair wet, smiling.

He went closer and put the clothes that he bought in front of him.

"Here, take this. Your clothes was wet and dirty." he said and walked to the other room to put on his own clothes.

When he came back, he was already sitting there in a oversized sweater that he gave him and black pants.

He looked at him and said. "Who are you?"

-  -  -

Another fanfic babies💕