Chapter 17: Grand Zeno Had Like To See Goku and Kagome Part 2

When they arrived at the Supreme Kais' place, Shin, where she learned his name, was flustered upon hearing Kagome, Goku, and Whis' request. Kibito and Old Kai, who she also learned names, wondered about this, also requesting Goku to watch his attitude as well before he could introduce them to Kagome.

"Speaking of which, Goku. Who's that with you? The girl?" Shin asked curiously, pointing at Kagome.

"Oh. This is Kagome. She had arrived in Universe Seven with her son Shippo. I asked her to come with me, so we can go meet up with Grand Zeno." Goku smiled, glancing his onyx at the young girl who wore a priestess robe.

"She's also a priestess and the Guardian of the Shikon Jewel of Four Souls, but there are a lot of jewel shards everywhere in our universe," Whis said.

"I see." Shin murmured, "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Lady Kagome." He bowed down to her.

"You, too," Kagome replied, bowing down to him as well.

"It was a lovely outfit you're wearing, Lady Kagome." Old Kai responded to her.

She laughed. She placed her hand on the back of her head, chuckling embarrassed. "Well, thanks, but I don't actually wear a robe a lot." She said, "I prefer wearing casual clothing and even school uniforms."

"Is that so?"

"Yep." Kagome nodded, "By the way, let's go meet Grand Zeno."

"And we do appreciate the ride, sir," Whis said.

Shin nodded. He walked towards them and then placed his hands on Goku and Kagome's back. Whis took Kagome's hand as well before Shin could teleport. "Kai, kai!" He said then he teleported them to the palace.

***

After Shin uses a technique to instantly teleport himself, Goku, Kagome, and Whis to Zeno's Palace, where the version of Whis named Grand Minister was awaiting their arrival. 

"Welcome my friends and thank you for coming." Grand Minister said, bowing down to them.

"It has been too long." Shin and Whis said as they bowed down as well, which Goku and Kagome were confused about.

Grand Minister chuckled a bit. Goku was shocked except Kagome.

Grand Minister looked over at the two, still smiling. "You must be Saiyan, Goku, and you must be the new arrival of Universe Seven, Lady Kagome, the Shikon Jewel Protector." He said, "It's nice to meet you both."

Kagome instantly bowed down to him with respect. "Likewise, sir."

"Yo!" Goku waved at him.

"Goku!" Shin hissed quietly as he hit him in the gut then returned with a smile towards the Great Priest.

"Oh! Um... right! Yes, sir!" Goku panicked, standing tall as he acted like a normal man.

"We wanted to arrive as soon as possible, so please forgive this mortal in formal attire," Whis said.

Goku chuckled nervously.

"Don't be trifled for a moment, my friend. After all, for you, it's the most important and meaningful outfit you have, is it not?"

Goku looked over his outfits in confusion as he looked back at the Grand Minister. "You betcha." He replied, "I mean, yes, my sir."

"And as for you, My Lady, you have shown your respect when you have worn your priestess robe. Tell me, is it true that you've shattered the Shikon Jewel then you're hunting for the shards?"

She nodded. "Yes... um, My Lord. I was hunting for the jewel shards." Kagome said, "It had teleported to Universe Seven, so I'll be able to find it. I needed to complete the jewel and then make it wish to disappear forever."