Chapter 51: Allies of the Western Demon Dog, Lord Sesshomaru

It has been two weeks since they visited Totosai for needing swords and even Kagome taught Goku how to make love, well, ever since her virginity is gone now. So everyone walked up to Totosai's workshop as they saw him handing Goten the first weapon.

"Goten, I give you the Dragonbane sword. The most powerful blade that could be leveled, and the magnitude of the enchantments, base strength, and value are based upon your level. But more powerful I must say." Totosai said, handing Future Goten his sword. The young boy unsheathed the sword and stared at the mighty blade as it glisten in the sunlight. Its blade was similar to a katana. Not too heavy, not too light. The aura in it made it balanced.

"Thank you, Totosai." Future Goten said, smiling. He sheathed the sword and bowed to Totosai with respect.

"For Vegeta, the Final Galick Gun twin blade, a twin blade infused with your Galick Gun and Final Flash. It helps you create more power than you ever mention it." Totosai said, handing the twin blades to Vegeta.

Vegeta looked over a twin blade when he started to grin at that. He couldn't wait for Kagome and Future Trunks to train them with swordsmanship. He never felt so happy about having a new weapon.

Then he began saying, "Thank you, Totosai."

"For Shippo from the future, I have brought you a scythe sword. It consisted of the blade of a scythe to which a sword hilt was attached. Like the falx or falcata of antiquity, it was thus a curved sword with the cutting edge on the inside." Totosai said, handing it to Future Shippo as he watched him gaze at its blade.

"Wow! This scythe looks extraordinary! Thanks, Totosai!"

"And finally, Goku. I brought you the Sengoku sword. The powerful blade contains the same energy power bullet that Goku uses Kamehameha." Totosai said, handing it to Goku.

"Sengoku? You mean my name Son Goku?" Goku asked curiously.

"Well, no. It's not about naming this sword after you. It's about how this sword powerful is, so I give this to you." Then Goku took it and unsheathed the sword and gazed at the blade that shone brightly. He exclaimed in interest while staring at it.

"Wow, thanks, old man! This sword looks pretty net!" He exclaimed excitedly.

"Dad!" Future Goten shouted out his name when he was concerned about calling Totosai an old man.

"Uh oh..." The boys muttered in concern, sweat drops appeared from the side of their heads.

"Old man, eh?" He glared at him.

Goku sweatdropped in concern. "Umm, did I say something wrong?"

"Definitely." He spat, hitting Goku in the head with his staff.

He wailed out in pain, rubbing his head. "Why did you do that for!?"

"For calling me an old man!" He scolded him.

Then Kagome interrupted them with bare teeth and raised her hands, "I'm sorry about that, Totosai. Goku sometimes doesn't get it when he was too curious and confused about something."

"Well, you better tell your man that he better not speak to the elders that way, or else I'll give him more pain, Kagome," Totosai replied in a stern voice.

Kagome chuckled nervously in response, rubbing the back of her head. Goku does the same when he was embarrassed for being disrespectful. Although, Goku didn't mean it because he's still a nice person.

"Now shall we go find Sesshomaru or shall we train with our new weapons?" Vegeta asked in a stern voice, carrying his twin blades.

"How about we could find Sesshomaru, Koga, and Ayame at first. You guys still have hand-to-hand combats." Future Trunks suggested.