Chapter 56: Return of the Battlefield

When they returned to the West City, Bulma and the others gathered around outside in the back yard where they brought tools before they prepared. Kagome brought the weapons for them for training. However, she needed to train with Goku and Vegeta. She watched Bulma stand raising her arms widely with a grin look.

"Okay, everybody. Now we have all the tools, but we need a school bus." Bulma announced, grinning.

"But how are we gonna get a school bus, Mom?" Trunks asked curiously.

She hummed as she placed her hand onto her chin. "Well, um..."

Goku chuckled as he placed his forehead with his finger. "Don't worry, Bulma. I'll get the school bus for you."

"Huh?" Then she watched Goku teleport away as everyone stayed quiet. Then Goku came back with the school bus, which shocked everyone. One of Kagome's old group began to ask her how he teleported, but she says it was complicated.

Bulma cleared her throat after she was surprised. "Well, okay then. Well done, Goku. Now it'll take a while for me to build the school bus. You guys go train, but Mai, I needed your help since you're having my grandchild."

Future Mai blushed heavily as she looked away.

"I couldn't wait to meet my future grandchild!" Bulma exclaimed excitedly.

"Couldn't wait to meet our child as well, woman," Vegeta said, smirking. Then he began to cuddle her as he embraced her gently. She giggled with react as she cuddled back.

"Now, let's build us a school bus time machine, shall we?" Bulma suggested after they stopped hugging.

"Or let's get training," Vegeta said.

"Let's go to Lord Beerus' place," Goku suggested.

Kagome nodded in response. Then Goku took her hand and Vegeta placed his hand onto his back then teleported away.

"Huh!? Where did Kagome go!?" Inuyasha panicked as he looked around.

"I think Goku said they went to Lord whoever's name is placed," Sango told him.

"Lord Beerus, dear." Bulma reminded them.

"Oh."

"Okay, guys. Let's go training." Future Trunks said as he and the others began to train.

***

One hour later, Kohaku was training with his older sister, Sango. He was panting as he stood a few feet away from her. He was training hard to protect Rin and Kanna while the others would go to Future Trunks' future timeline to fight against Goku Black and Zamasu. It had been a while since he last trained with Sango. He was glad that he was able to live again.

"Let's take a break, Kohaku," Sango suggested, smiling.

"Okay, Sis," Kohaku replied, letting out a sigh of relief and sitting down on the ground.

"You've been training hard ever since we got back, Kohaku," Sango said as she sat down beside him.

"Yeah. I want to become strong to protect my friends and family." Kohaku said with a smile.

"That's a good reason, Kohaku. That is a good thing you must do." Sango said with a smile.

"Sango."

"Yes?" Sango asked.

"Do you think that you'll be able to defeat Zamsu and Black?" Kohaku asked. He was worried for his older sister. He didn't want to lose her just when they were finally reunited. After all, Sango is the only family member he has left.