Chapter 34: A Little Pain

Goku made his way back to Bulma's place after he found her in the hotel cheating on him with his supposed friend Yamcha. He would never forget that. The image of his wife and Yamcha having sex in the hotel room is still fresh in his mind, it was torturing him. He wanted to cry so bad, but he couldn't. He'd rather let out his anger more than sadness. The more he gets, he always gets angry. His anger kept building up until he stopped when he never stop thinking about Kagome. Even though, he and Kagome are the same when they were both betrayed by their soulmates. However, he ever wondered if he could tell his sons, Gohan and Goten, about his mother is a cheating whore, but he'd rather want to tell everyone about that.

He wanted to see Kagome. He knew that she would be able to heal his broken heart like he did before after he learned from her past. Kagome would erase his aching heart, half of her belonged to her, but he refused to admit it.

Finally, when he made it back to Bulma's place, he saw Kagome was talking to Bulma when he saw the way she was smiling. He loved her expression, but right now he needed to go talk to her immediately.

"Kagome, I'm sorry for interrupting, but can I talk to you for a moment? There's something I need to tell you." Goku said, panting a bit.

Kagome blinked in curious. She looked over and saw Bulma give her a nod when she told her to go with him. She turned back and gave him a soft smile, saying, "Sure, Goku."

Then they went outside when they walked further away from the Capsule Corb when Kagome noticed there was something wrong with Goku when she saw the way he's been acting, which concerned her a bit. So when they found the night shading spot, Kagome stood in front of him and faced him instantly.

"So, Goku, what is it that y--" When she was being interrupted, Kagome was being pinned against the tree by Goku who kisses her passionately. She was shocked at first, but she couldn't resist it but to kiss back. She has been dying to kiss Goku since the day she was kissed on the cheek in Lord Beerus' world a long time ago. But when Goku continued to kiss her, Kagome pushed him away and tell him to stop.

Goku was confused but feeling hurt. "What's wrong? Why did you stop, Kagome?"

Kagome sighed. "We can't do this because you're married to Chichi."

"Does it matter?" Goku asked.

"Of course it matters, I'm not going to be the reason that I break up your marriage," Kagome argued a bit with a worried look.

"No, you're not, Kagome, and you know that's not true," Goku replied.

Kagome began to frown when she saw how pain Goku was in. She couldn't help but question him, "Goku, what happened? Why are you acting like this?"

"Because I want you."

"No, you don't! There's something else wrong with you." Kagome said.

"Yes, I do, Kagome. My heart belongs to you. I want to be with you." Goku argued.

"Goku, I want to know the truth! There's something wrong with you and I want you to tell me what happen. Please let me help you." Kagome argued back in a stern voice. He knew she wasn't going to give so easily. She wanted an answer.

Then he sighed in defeat. Goku looked at her gaze and began to tell her the truth, "Fine... Kagome... I-I saw Chichi cheating on me with Yamcha in the hotel."

Kagome gasped in shock when she covered her mouth with her hands. "Oh, Goku... I'm so sorry." She said as she slowly approached him and gazed at him instantly, "I know you're hurting and I know you wanted something other than revenge, but I'm not going to help you murder those whores."

He blinked as he shook his head with an embarrassed look. "No, of course not, Kags! You're not the only person who can help me to have my revenge on them. I'd rather be angry and sad about what Chichi has done from a long time ago."

Kagome didn't reply to him.

Goku took her hands and gazed into her icy blue eyes. "All I'm saying is I would never do that to you because I love you."

She frowned again. "No, you don't, Goku. I know you care so much about me, but it's not love. Not just yet." Kagome said, looking away with a sad look.

Goku was feeling hurt when he knew she wasn't ready for a relationship. So he let go of her hands and continued to face her gaze, "But, Kagome, I love you. I care so much about you. Even though, I always get jealous every time you hang out with Vegeta. I notice you like him more than me."

"Okay, you know that's not true, right?"

He was confused. "What do you mean?"

"What I mean is Vegeta and I are only friends, but we are bonded as siblings. We understood each other. We both missed our brothers when we were gone. But other than that, nothing is going on. Besides, Vegeta still loved Bulma and he would cheat on her with me. Bulma would die if I turn my back on her and steal her husband."

Goku sighed with relief when he smiled at her softly. "I'm glad. At least Bulma was happy to have you and Shippo around the Capsule Corb. Kagome, I'm sorry for what I did early ago. I shouldn't have kissed you like that."

Kagome smiled back. "It's okay. Although, I still didn't mean to kiss you like that. I thought the kiss would enjoyable."

"It's okay, but I finally realized I have feelings for you, so I wanted to kiss you back," Goku said until he leaned in and kissed her on a cheek where he did before in Lord Beerus' planet.

"Now that we have settled, let's go back to the Capsule Corb and check out the others. We still need to figure out how to defeat Black and Zamasu." Kagome suggested as she and Goku headed back to the Capsule Corp.

Goku nodded with agreement. "Yeah, sure. Great idea."