Chapter 48: Between The Groups

It has been an hour since they decided to return to the present timeline and needed to go to the feudal era to find Inuyasha and the others. Even though, Kagome had told them a story about the tragic love story of Inuyasha and Kikyo. They were interested in a love story, but she figured they think it was gross as she giggled finding out hilarious.

However, Vegeta and Goku went out training during the night before going to bed and ready to go to the feudal era.

Future Trunks and Future Mai went out together to the West City while going on a date together.

Future Shippo and Future Goten were too busy sitting beside the fire from outside when they were having smores. Eventually, Future Goten told him about how things are going while roasting the smores. He also told him about Rin as well, which Future Shippo realized he has a new girlfriend. He knew he was a lucky dog when he was feeling jealous of Future Goten and even Future Trunks who already got a girlfriend as well. He took a sip of a bottle of beer as Master Roshi appeared from nowhere when he overheard about Future Goten getting a new girlfriend. He drooled in lust as he asked Future Goten who his girlfriend was and wanted to see her, but he got smacked in the face by Future Shippo who was feeling uncomfortable. So they continued to have this conversation.

One hour had passed, the children are asleep, so Kagome tucked them up with a white sheet and a warm blanket when she watched them with a smile. When she was done, she went to the other bedroom and lay on the bed until she fell asleep.

***

Meanwhile, at the same time when Kagome and the others are ready to leave the Kame House and take the kids with them, Inuyasha soon found out the truth about Kikyo. What really caused Kagome and Shippo to leave the group.

"You used an enchantment on me!? Kikyo, how could you do that to me!?" Inuyasha said in shock.

"She doesn't belong here! She is just a copy! I am more powerful than that wench!" Kikyo said in anger. Everyone gasped in shock. Everyone was so shocked at what Kikyo did. They knew she hated Kagome, but to use an enchantment on Inuyasha? This was going way too far.

Inuyasha glared at her with rage. "So you've been using me and pretended that you loved me?"

Kikyo didn't reply but glared back at him.

Without a warning, when Kikyo drew her bow and shot at Inuyasha, hitting him in the right shoulder, her spiritual power stripped from her when she realized her powers are gone. To his surprise, he wasn't been purified by Kikyo. Everyone was shocked as well when they knew nothing happened. For his part, Inuyasha smirked at him.

With unbearable rage boiling inside of Inuyasha, he took out his sword and said, "You never loved me, didn't you, Kikyo? You were only using an enchantment on me to get rid of Kagome and Shippo, and now you're going to die."

Inuyasha swing his sword at her and no hesitation, sliced Kikyo in half as she screamed in pain until her clay body shattered into pieces. Finally, the numerous souls of dead maidens were sent free from her clay prison by Inuyasha. But one bright glowing soul was just floating in front of them. Inuyasha put his Tesseiga sword back to the sheath and walked towards it. With a light touch with his finger, a soul took off. He then realized where it was heading. He figured it was leading them to find Kagome.

"Hurry! We have to go after it!" Inuyasha shouted. The two nodded in response. So Kirara transformed herself into her adult form who looked like a saber-tooth cat and let Sango and Miroku jump onto her back. She went up into the sky and tried to follow Inuyasha as the soul headed its way to find Kagome until it disappeared so fast.