Chapter 16: Grand Zeno Had Like To See Goku and Kagome Part 1

On Beerus' Planet, a greatly worried Beerus was sitting on a rock as Goku teleports in front of him, alongside Kagome who brought her with him. About a few seconds ago, to Goku's point of view: he doesn't know why he was feeling this because the way he saw Kagome had offered Vegeta a hand made him jealous, which he was confused about about about and frustrated. He was married to Chichi. He would never cheat on her. Ever. Nor does he ever know about Chichi's secret affair with Yamcha because Kagome knows everything.

Goku walked towards Beerus. "Yo, Lord Beerus!" He called out, "Whis told me to come to see you, so I brought Kagome with me. Things are about to get pretty hectic, so whatever you want, can you make it quick?"

Suddenly grabbing and pinching Goku's cheek, Beerus glared at him as he boiled with sweat and gritted his teeth sharply. "The king has informed us, he wants to see you!" He snapped, letting Goku's cheek make him cry out in pain.

Kagome began to feel confused. "Um... what is going on and who is Grand Zeno again?"

"Grand Zeno is the supreme ruler of all the Multiverse and seemingly its most powerful being," Whis said as he appeared from nowhere which made Kagome jump and scare.

She sweatdropped. "You scared me!"

"Forgive me, but there's another thing you must know Kagome," Whis said.

She gleamed. "What is it?"

"Grand Zeno has the jewel shards and wants to see you as well," Whis said.

She blinked. Kagome gulped in fear.

Goku walked over to them, placing his hand on the back of his head. "You mean that Grand Zeno guy?" He asked curiously.

Whis glanced his eyes at Goku. "The ruler of all the Multiverse? Yes, he wishes to see you both into his palace."

He groaned, frowning at Whis. "Is this about his tournament?"

"Tournament?" Kagome asked.

"Who would not deign to guess," Whis replied.

"Sounds fun, but can I cheek a rain check?" He asked again, "Bulma almost filled up the experiment bottle to go back to the future, so we're gonna have to leave soon."

"Don't be stupid! When Grand Zeno calls for you, you don't check your damn calendar then you just go!" Beerus snapped in anger.

"Well, where does he live?" Kagome interrupted, "How long does the trip take?"

"Yeah! How long?" Goku asked as well.

Whis smiled. "Even for me, it takes two days each way."

"Two days!?" Kagome and Goku exclaimed in shock.

"That's crazy!" Goku said as he sweatdropped, "We can't be gone that long in the middle of this thing with Black."

"And what about Shippo? I can't just leave him there. He'll be worried!" Kagome panicked.

Whis padded her shoulder, calming her down as he gave her a gentle smile. "Don't worry, Kagome." He said, "I'll tell Bulma about this then she'll let Shippo know where you're at. Surely that will make you feel better after taking care of a young demon fox."

She began to smile. "Thank you, Whis."

Beerus glared at the three. "Are you two done?" He asked rudely as he looked back at Goku, "Are you honestly that dense?"

Ridiculous. Beerus thought, glaring still, What could Grand Zeno want from these two? I know Grand Zeno wants to give her the shards, but what does he possibly want with this brainless meat bag?