Chapter 60: Happily Ever After, All Heros' Well That Ends Well

Warning: there will be lemon in the last chapter.

It has been a few months since the defeat of Naraku, Goku Black, and Zamasu, and the Shikon Jewel disappeared forever. It was finally the day that Kagome is getting married to the Saiyan. She felt excited about outputting getting married to Goku. Even though, when she married, she's becoming a stepmother of Goten and Gohan, especially Shippo becoming an adoptive sibling of Goten and Gohan.

As Kagome was ready, Bulma smiled at her as she was carrying Shippo with her arms. "Good luck, Kagome," she whispered as she pulled her into a hug with Shippo as he smiled at her excitedly and happily. "I'll look after the boys while you two will be gone for a few weeks."

"Thank you, Bulma," Kagome said.

Then the wedding started as Kagome walked down the aisle carrying the white flowers as Goku and the others stared at her in awe.

"Wow, Kagome! You look amazing!" Goku excitedly said as Kagome approach him and stood beside him.

"Thanks," Kagome giggled as she blushed slightly. Then the ceremony started as Goku started with his vows and she followed with hers. Then she and Goku exchanged rings.

"Do you, Goku Son, take Kagome Higurashi as your lawfully wedded wife?" Asked the priest while reading the holy bible book.

"Yep, I do," Goku said while smiling at her.

Gray continued, "And do you, Kagome Higurashi, take this Sayan to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," Kagome respond.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Then she and Goku leaned their faces and kissed on their lips as the crowd cheered.

***

After the wedding, when they went on the honeymoon, they lay on the bed. Goku was on top of Kagome excitedly.

"Kagome, are you sure about this? I didn't want to hurt you again," Goku said in a worried tone.

Kagome smiled softly. "Don't worry, Goku. I'll be fine. I mean, I can always handle the pain."

"Are you sure?" Goku asked curiously.

"Yes," Kagome said.

"Okay." Then he looked deep in the eyes and gave her a lovely smile. He began to remove her wedding dress to reveal her breast. He gently held her right breast as he sucked on her left. Kagome closed her eyes and moaned at the moment that Goku was doing to her beautiful body. Then his hand snuck through her panty and began to stroke her womanhood softly as he switched breasts. Kagome gasped as she arched her back at his touch and clench her hands onto the bedsheets. His fingers have entered her womanhood. Kagome let out a loud moan of pleasure as Goku added another finger and started teasing her.

"G-Goku," she moaned out, breathing heavily.

At that moment, and familiar feeling entered her body and it felt like she was going to explode from her insides. Kagome began to moan out his name when she reached the climax. Then he let out of his hand and started to lick her juice from her insides. Kagome panted as she was feeling too relaxed. Kagome gave him a satisfying kiss on his lips.

After this, Kagome spun him around and crawled on top of him. When she was fully on top of Goku, she put her hands on his waist and began undressing his wedding suit to feel his strong abs and chest. Goku let out a soft growl at the feel of her cold hands. He then undressed with a white shirt and pants as he was showing that he was getting impatient.

Kagome began to send a trail of kisses down his strong tender neck sending shivers down his spine. Then his chest she ran her fingernails up and down his abs sending more shivers down his spine. She started to kiss his chest again and she smirked when she heard him let out a small moan. She moved down towards his shorts. She grabbed his manhood softly and started to lick the tip of the staff. She heard him moaning loudly as she saw Goku's face was blushing heavily and closing his eyes tightly.