Chapter 14: What's Beneath The Lies

Kagome felt warmth spread throughout her body. She slowly opened her eyes and noticed a ceiling above her. She turned her head to the side and saw a bedroom. She slowly sat up and noticed that she was lying on the comfortable bed. It feels soft. It doesn't feel too hard. She was glad she wasn't in the hard futon. Kagome looked over and saw herself wearing white yukata. She thought she was wearing white pajamas, but she was wearing clean, flesh yukata. Then she heard footsteps coming from the hallway. The door opened to reveal two familiar people. She knew it was Goku and Bulma.

"Oh, you're awake!" Bulma exclaimed.

"We're glad you're okay," Goku said happily.

"What happened?" Kagome asked as she slowly sat up.

"Well, when you get mad at Zamasu from Universe 10, you had gone Legendary Super Miko when your hair turned lavender!" Goku explained.

She was confused. "Legendary... what?"

"Legendary Super Miko. It's like Whis has told me before Beerus knocked you unconscious. He told me when you're angry with a bad memory, you had gone Legendary Super Miko for the first time. You look incredible, anyway. Way back when Gohan has gone Super Saiyan Two."

Kagome was surprised. "Wow... so I'm... a Legendary Super Miko?"

"Positive!" Goku said with a thumb up, smiling.

"Well, someone wants to see you," Bulma said.

"Who?"

"Shippo. Your adoptive son. He was worried about you. He wants to see you."

Kagome couldn't help but smile. "Let him in."

Bulma nodded in response. She opened the door when it revealed the little fox demon cub who waited in the hallway. He then ran towards her, calling out her name, "Mama!" He leaped at her and wrapped his tiny arms around her neck. Kagome hugged him. "You're okay! I was worried sick! What happened?"

"Don't worry, Shippo. I'll tell you later." She said as she patted his back gently. Kagome looked over and stared into Bulma's gaze, "Hey, Bulma, can I take a bath? I, uh... kinda smell bad..."

"Sure thing, Kags! I can show you to the bathroom. There are plenty of bedrooms if you wanted to stay in my place since you and Shippo first arrived in Goku's place."

"Okay," Kagome replied.

"Can I have a bath, too?" Shippo asked kindly as he was not liking the smell as well.

"Of course, Shippo," Bulma said.

"Kagome is staying in your place, Bulma?" Goku asked.

She nodded. "Yep, since she and Shippo didn't have a place to stay. Why not they can live with us instead?"

He then smiled. "Okay then. I'll see you guys later! I'll have to continue training before we'll go to Trunks' Timeline to stop Goku Black."

"Okay, see ya!" Shippo waved at him goodbye.

"I'll see you later, Goku," Kagome said as she watched Goku uses the transmission technique to teleport back to his training before Bulma showed them to the bathroom.

"Here you go, Kagome. I brought you some new clothes, so you can wear them." Bulma said as she hand over the flesh clothes to Kagome.

"Thank you, Bulma."

"So, after you guys are bathing, would it be alright if I do your hair?"

She smiled. "Sure."

"Oh! Is Mama gonna be pretty when you fixed her hair?" Shippo asked curiously.