Chapter 22: Hero vs Evil

Future Zamasu appeared standing next to Goku Black, which leaves Kagome, Shippo, Goku, Future Trunks, Future Shippo, Future Goten, and Vegeta shocked. They never expected of meeting him. Like a storm when it arrives with windstorms and thunder while the others were facing their enemies.

"Looks like I was wrong about them." Future Trunks said incorrectly, "Black and Zamasu aren't the same guys."

Future Zamasu faced them with a nasty smirk on his face. "I thought we have an agreement." He said as he placed his hand on Black's back, "Wasn't I supposed to be the one? Who gets to be the one trying them?"

Goku flinched a bit shocking but trembling. Everyone was shocked. While Vegeta was laying on the ground, he was surprised but glared at the two.

"I remembered you both as promised." Future Zamasu previously responded to the two, "I will kill you Son Goku and Priestess Kagome."

Kagome growled furiously. Goku knew she was way out of control when she was losing it. However, when she was about to confront them, he immediately stopped her, shaking his head with no. Kagome understood his word.

"My wave is almost over." Future Zamasu said with a hateful glare, "Soon the world I've been dreaming up for so long will be made manifest. True justice and perfect utopian existence."

"What's that supposed to mean!?" Kagome growled.

"Mortals are necessary and more than that unwelcome in my paradise." He replied as he clenched his left fist tighter, causing Goku to glare at him in anger.

"I hate to burst your bubble, but there's no way we won't let you get what you want!" Goku shouted as he powered up his Super Saiyan Blue, "Get ready!"

Then he engaged Future Zamasu in battle, his punch blocked by Future Zamasu's Energy Blade. Goku thought to himself that things feel different compared to when he fought Zamasu in the present timeline. The two fight an evenly-matched battle, but eventually Goku Black joined the battle and together they drive Goku into a corner.

"Goku is my prey!" Future Zamasu exclaimed excitedly.

"Well, his body has a strong desire to kill Goku, Zamasu," Black replied, smirking insanely.

Suddenly, Black felt something being purified in pain by a sacred arrow. When he grunted in pain, he looked over and saw it was Kagome who instantly shot him with a sacred arrow. He was shocked at first, but he couldn't help but smirk towards her.

"My, my. A little priestess is here for a rematch. Surely I can accept your challenge." Black chuckled evilly before he marched towards her and was about to dispose of her with his Energy Blade, but Kagome blocked his attack with the katana sword. The two-faced each others' gazes; Kagome was glaring hatefully and Black was smirking lustfully.

"You think you vow within me?" He mocked her, making her glare more, "But I'm impatient and priestesses don't do well inside the stone wells with your purifications."

"What's that supposed to mean, weirdo?" Kagome shouted in anger, kicking him in the gut.

He chuckled, standing up straight and facing the young priestess. "I was just imagining wanting to strangle you with my hand around your beautiful neck. I must say, you pique my interest to kill you. To think you would win against me, but you have no match for me because I am stronger than you, Kagome."

She scoffed. "So what!? You were interested in me, so you can kill me!? What's your desire, you freaking pervert!?"

He scoffed, smirking and rolling his eyes. "Please, I had a powerful feeling of lust for you, so powerful I was desperate to find you and have you to myself, even if that meant burning the whole place down."