Chapter 32: Goku Black's True Identity

The gang quickly revealed to the wasteland where they could meet up with Black and Zamasu before the battle starts. Kagome went out with Future Trunks, Vegeta, and Goku. She remembered that Future Shippo and Future Goten wanted to stay in the subway station with Bulma, Future Rin, Shippo, and Future Mai in case they needed more help or keeping them safe from danger. They could see them standing over the bridge where they waited for their arrivals. Kagome could tell she can see a smirk on Zamasu's face when he was glad to see them again, which she didn't like always reminding her of Naraku when he always kept smiling with sinister. She hated it and so was Shippo.

"I see you have returned, Dear Saiyans and their dear precious priestess here with you," Zamasu said with an evil smirk.

"And we're glad we made it in time," Kagome said with a glaring look.

"My, feisty one as always. We can't wait to see you all die. As for you, Priestess Kagome. You will be mine soon until you surround us." Black said, smirking that disgusts Kagome when she noticed there was a feeling powerful of lust for her.

"Hell no!" Kagome shouted. Then she transformed herself into the Legendary Super Miko when her raven hair changed into lilac and her icy blue eyes turned into magenta. Everyone didn't hesitate in her actions when they kept facing each other.

"Yes, Kagome. Let me see your true form. I want to taste your purification power." Black chuckled.

"You are disgusting but despicable! I hope you two are waiting for death!" Kagome shouted in anger.

"Let's see about that, Kagome." Black chuckled.

"And we hope you join death as well," Zamasu said.

"Enough! I know the truth now!" Goku interrupted them as he stood beside Kagome and protected her with a wide right arm.

"You do?" Black questioned.

"And what truth have you seek, Goku?" Zamasu asked, smirking.

"We know the truth! All the terrible things you've done! We know you use the Super Dragon Ball to get your power and we all know about Gowasu!" Goku shouted.

"Oh, you're quite a detective," Zamasu said.

"You made yourself invisible! And made this thing copy!" Goku continued as he faced Black where he was still standing beside him.

"You think I'm a copy? You're wrong, Goku." Black said, smirking. Then everyone became confused when they flinched a bit.

"Then what are you?" Vegeta demanded him.

A smirk appeared from Black's face until he revealed himself, "This is Goku's actual body. Down into the last battle scar. The perfect warm machine."

Goku glared at him while listening to him.

"Once I learned how to control it, but the mind inside of me belongs to me. The Supreme Kai, Zamasu." Black revealed.

Goku flinched and so are the others.

"What!?" Kagome said in shock.

"After I dispensed with my tragically useless master, I took the Time Ring and use the Super Dragon Ball then with my first wish to the dragon, I switched bodies with you, Goku!"

Everyone gasped in shock. They knew this is way too far. No, this has gone too far with him. They never believe Black would do terrible crimes. So Goku glared more when he kept facing them.

"So you traded my body so that means you stole my body!" Goku yelled in anger.

"And then what!? What did you do to Goku!?" Kagome shouted who interrupted them instantly.