Chapter 27: Slowly Return

"Mama!" It was Shippo who called out for his mother. Kagome saw him running towards her then she leaped at her collar bone and wrapped his small arms around her neck. She smiled at him when she could feel him hugging her, so she hugged him. It's been a few hours since she had left him with Bulma and the kids. Even though she didn't want to leave him here alone, she was glad Bulma had watched over him when she had gone to a different universe.

"I missed you! You've been gone for a while!" Shippo wailed.

"Don't worry, Shippo. I'm here for you. I swear I'll never leave you again." Kagome said as she kissed him on his left cheek.

Bulma came by with a satisfying look on her face. "Well, Kags, you should thank me for looking after this little guy here." She said with a smirk, pointing herself with a thump.

She chuckled while smiling. "Oh, right. Thanks, Bulma, for watching over him."

Bulma smirked again. "No problem!"

"I'm glad you and Goku are okay, Mama," Shippo said, burying his face into the side of her right neck.

"Hey, Kagome!" It was Trunks who greeted her with a wave kind.

"Sup, Trunks." She greeted him back.

"We're glad you guys are okay." Trunks said with a kind smile.

"Yeah, but I was glad Goku wasn't get killed by Zamasu's attack." She said with a sweatdrop when she chuckled nervously and scratched the back of her head.

Trunks was shocked. "What did he try to do to him, Kagome?"

"Well, when Zamasu was about to attack us both, I wanted to thank Lord Beerus for saving us from his attack.

He sighed in relief. " I'm glad you guys are okay."

"Yeah, and I'm glad you two didn't get hurt," Bulma said with a glaring look, placing her hands on her hips.

Then Trunks felt something bitten on the side of his neck as he smacked it so hard that they heard it before he whined in a bit of pain but feeling itchy.

"Something bites me." Trunks said, starting to itch his neck.

Bulma blinked as she checked his neck and saw a small red mark. Then Kagome began to check on him until she saw a familiar flea. She widened her icy blue eyes when she recognized a flea with a kimono dress.

"Myoga!?" Kagome and Shippo said in shock, widening their eyes in shock.

"Myoga!?" Said the boys who heard them shouting. They knew it was Future Goten, Future Trunks, and Future Shippo who saw that until they rushed towards them and faced a small on Trunk's right shoulder.

"Oh, Lady Kagome! Shippo! I am so happy to see you!" Myoga exclaimed happily.

"Myoga, I'm so happy to see you, too, but how did you get here, anyway?" Kagome asked curiously.

"Why, while Inuyasha and the others continued to find the shards, I began to go find you both until I was teleported to a certain flower with a strange summoning circle," Myoga explained to them.

"Summoning circles?" They asked. Bulma and Trunks were confused as they looked at each others' gazes.

"Really!? Where it is? Can you lead us to a summoning circle?" Future Shippo asked him with a serious look.

He blinked in shock to see Future Shippo for the first time. "Master Shippo!? Is that you!?"

"Oh, don't mind us, Myoga. We're from the future. We really don't have time to explain things, but we wanted you to show us to a summoning circle." Future Shippo said with a sweatdrop as she chuckled in embarrassment while scratching the back of his head.