Chapter 59: Rebirth of the Future Timeline

He did it...! Kagome thought in surprise after seeing this. Trunks finally did it...!

Future Trunks has finally defeated Zamasu by bifurcating him with his sword infused with the ki of everyone around him. With the death of the corrupt God, the Alternate Timeline is now at peace once again. 

Koga, Ayame, Shippo, Goten, and Trunks arrived from the feudal era after sending them to Future Sesshomaru's castle where they were safe. Future Mai hugged Future Trunks as Bulma told him good job, wishing her future counterpart were alive to witness this. 

Future Rin also embraced Future Goten as she told him that they did it by defeating Zamasu to save the future, which he thrilled to embraced her back then leaned into a kiss. As they both kissed, Sesshomaru looked over his shoulder and saw an older girl kissing Future Goten as he recognized his adoptive daughter, Rin.

After she kissed him, she saw Sesshomaru was staring at her when he gave her a soft smile and tells her, "Rin... I am proud of you."

Future Rin smiled back. "Thank you, Lord Sesshomaru."

"Hn." He responded.

Then Shin and Gowasu also appear, and Goku and Vegeta hand Shin back his Potara earrings, but the group is interrupted by a giant cloud of smoke shrouding the sky. Gowasu and the others are surprised to see the sky of the entire world appear as silhouettes of Zamasu's face.

Goku and Vegeta attempt to become Super Saiyan Blue, but due to their intense fight as Vegito, their energy is drained and they cannot maintain the form. Future Trunks becomes Super Saiyan Rage and flew into the sky with Goku and Vegeta following him.

Goku charged a Kamehameha and fired it.

Kagome brought out her sacred arrow and fired it, but she knew it was useless.

Inuyasha unsheathed his Tesaiga sword and swing at it to get rid of the silhouettes of Zamasu's face

On the other hand, Sesshomaru unsheathed his Bakusaiga sword as well and shouted out saying Bakusaiga as he swing it at Zamasu's face. He gritted his teeth, knowing it was useless to destroy him.

Vegeta charged a Final Flash and fired it, too.

Future Trunks charged a Galick Gun, fired it as well, and the three Saiyans combine their attacks into one and fire it at the sky, but the attacked are easily nullified.

"How could this happened?" Kagome asked with a worried. She could feel Goten and Shippo were hiding behind her back with a scared look on their faces. She comforted them as she protected them.

Gowasu speculated that Zamasu was attempting to become one with the cosmos in an attempt to become justice itself, having cast off his physical form of a God.

Zamasu's foul energy begins shrouding the entire world and continues spreading throughout the multiverse laughing maniacally all the while, with his many faces in the sky firing off mouth beams destroying the entire area.

Goku, Vegeta, and Future Trunks are overwhelmed by the amount of energy Zamasu is spewing and are sent crashing to the ground.

Zamasu's influence begins to reflect onto the present timeline, shocking Trunks and everyone else there.

***

On Beerus' Planet, Beerus and Whis begin to sense Zamasu's negative energy from their location, and they wonder what is happening in the future timeline.

"Something is not right," Beerus muttered in a worried tone.

"I know, My Lord." He responded.

***