Chapter 41: Second Chance, The Z Fighters vs The Fallen Z Fighter

While this was going on, Gohan, Krillin, and Videl continued to search for Kagome miles away from West City when they landed on the ground, seeing the view. They were feeling tired of party search. However, they decided to take a short break. Videl stood beside him while looking around the land.

"Are you sure you couldn't find Kagome anywhere?" Videl asked.

"No doubt. I could feel their ki, especially Kagome's aura." Gohan responded.

"Surely Goku and the others would've found her there or now," Krillin replied with a sweet look on his face until they heard a rumbling noise from the land. They widened their eyes when they noticed it was Vegeta's ki, but they could feel dark ki from a certain person. A certain person who has evil ki was Yamcha. They knew this isn't a good sign.

"Well, that's them," Krillin said awkwardly.

"Come on, we have to help Vegeta!" Gohan suggested when he and the others chased after them on a battlefield.

***

As the latter moves to do so, Yamcha attacked him, but Vegeta intercepted and deflected his attack. Vegeta then transformed into a Super Saiyan Blue as well after becoming a Super Saiyan Three, much to Yamcha's shock. Vegeta attacked Yamcha instantly, eventually causing him to revert to his final form, who then realizes that he cannot win. Before Vegeta can deliver the final blow while avenging his unborn baby's death, he felt pain in his chest when he noticed he was having an unknown virus. Vegeta turned back into his base form. Then he heard Yamcha chuckle when he saw him walking slowly.

"Even if you've briefly awakened Super Saiyan Three for the first time, you wouldn't waste too much power. Let me remind you something, Vegeta: your intense training on Otherworld gave you the power you needed to go beyond Super Saiyan Two. Goku intentionally didn't use it when he fought against you, because you were jealous of his newfound power when you heard about it. It's a shame that Goku was better than you."

Vegeta grunted in pain, clenching onto his chest. "Shut the fuck up! It's in the past, so I won't hear it again!"

"Oh? Have you forgotten how you became a monster after you wrecked the whole place after you went training with Babidi and Majin Buu? Bulma would've left you with me after what you did."

"She would never leave me! Even though if she did, she would've been the first person to cheat on with like you and Kakarot's wife did a long time! So shut the hell up and fight up, you piece of shit!" Vegeta roared in anger, turning back into Super Saiyan Blue and ignoring the pain in his chest, so he marched towards him and he was about to give him his final blow, but Yamcha managed to dodge his attack then he gave him a deadly punch in the chest, which it caused Vegeta to scream in pain. Then again he turned back into his base form and fell to the ground.

When Yamcha was about to attack Vegeta, he felt being punched in the face and fell to the ground. Vegeta groaned in pain when he looked up and saw it was Gohan who punched him. He groaned again when he still felt a pain in his chest, so he collapsed his knees onto the ground, but he felt someone catch him with his arm. He slowly looked over and saw it was Krillin.

"Are you okay, Vegeta?" Krillin asked.

"Not really... I felt something burning in my chest, maybe having a virus after I became a Super Saiyan Three." Vegeta muttered in pain with a sweat look on his face. He clenched onto his chest furthermore.

"Vegeta, why don't you rest for a bit while I'll help you get out from this place. Gohan and Krillin could handle this.." Videl suggested who helped him stand up. Vegeta nodded in response then he started to rest, fighting out the pain in his chest. So Krillin joined the fight with Gohan while Videl went out helping Vegeta escape from Yamcha's wrath.