Chapter 58: The Final Battle

Kagome and the others are in awe over the immense power of Fused Zamasu. By the looks on their faces, they were shocked to see Zamasu's form.

"This is not good," Kagome muttered with a sweatdrop.

"Now what are we gonna do? After all, they transformed into the fusion." Future Shippo complained, pointing at Fused Zamasu. Kagome could tell he wasn't ready to fight him, but she suggested to him that they could fight together as teammates against their enemies.

Watching from the sidelines, Shin and Gowasu realized that Zamasu and Goku Black used the Potara to fuse. Fused Zamasu's pure energy creates a blinding explosion, forming into a halo behind him. Calling this power true justice, Fused Zamasu created lightning bolts of energy to assault the Saiyans' and the others' surroundings.

Vegeta ordered Future Trunks, Future Goten, Future Shippo to protect Bulma, Future Mai, Shippo, Goten, Trunks, Sango, Miroku, Koga, Ayame, and the citizens. As they headed their way to the subway, Fused Zamasu tries to destroy them, but his attack is blocked by Inuyasha's Wind Scar, Sesshomaru's Bakusaiga, Kagome, Goku, and Vegeta's energy waves, allowing the trio of time travelers to escape and went to go find the others.

"WIND SCAR!" Inuyasha yelled.

"BAKUSAIGA!" Sesshomaru yelled.

One of their attacks was blocked by Fused Zamasu until he created sharp, exploding energy blades that explode around Goku, Vegeta, Kagome, Inuyasha, and Sesshomaru causing huge shockwaves around the surrounding area that damaged parts of the Earth's Resistance base.

***

Meanwhile, at the same time, the civilians were being treated by Ayame, Bulma, Future Mai, and Sango for their injuries while Miroku, Shippo, Goten, Trunks, Koga were handed out food and water to them.

Suddenly, they felt a huge amount of energy power coming from Zamasu's. From where they were, they could make out two beings fighting with one another.

"It must be them and Zamasu," Ayame murmured with a worried look.

"I hope they will win this battle," Miroku mumbled.

"

I hope so as well, Miroku," Sango asserted, worried for their comrades.

As some civilians reach the surface, Koga protected them from Fused Zamasu's energy attacks flying all over the place as he used his weapon to block his attack.

Koga tells the civilians the coast is clear. The group noticed Fused Zamasu attacking the entire area, and some soldiers lose their fighting spirit upon seeing how powerful he is.

Future Yajirobe secretly wished that Goku can do something.

***

Back to the others, Goku, Vegeta, Kagome, Inuyasha, and Sesshomaru are being pushed back by Fused Zamasu's power after being attacked. This is unfortunate frustrating for them. Kagome gritted her teeth sharply as she glared at God as her enemy.

"Damn that Zamasu. He's even way stronger than us." She panted heavily, holding onto the handle of her sword.

"We don't know how to beat him," Inuyasha complained, breathing heavily.

"Hn, ridiculous. There is no way we lose that he is the strong one. There is got to be a way to stop him." Sesshomaru said in a stern voice with a glaring look. Then Gowasu notes that by fusing, not only did both Zamasu grow stronger, they obtained even greater power that expanded to no end.