Chapter 44: Finish Where It Started

Kagome and the others suddenly arrived at the small island called Kame House, she remembered what Goku had told her where he trains a lot when he was a kid. She liked this place like that but it always reminded her of going on a vacation with her family. When they were about to enter the house, Kagome looked over the ocean and started to smile at it. Goku noticed she was relaxing while standing around and staring at the blue ocean. However, he didn't want to interrupt but to tap her shoulder gently.

"Hey, Kagome."

"Huh?" She asked as she spun around and faced his pure gaze.

"Whatcha thinking of?" Goku asked curiously.

"Hmm, I'm thinking of something," Kagome responded.

"Something? Like what?" Goku asked, gleaming his eyes.

"Well... of how my family and I went on a vacation like this." Kagome said, "We also went to a place called Kamakura, Japan during vacation. We used to go meet my mother's family all the time while we were having fun at the beach and the festival during summer."

He smiled lightly. "I wanna meet your family, Kagome. Are they nice? What do they look like?"

She chuckled, smiling back. "You'll meet them one day. I'm sure my family will love you."

He chuckled back as he scratched the back of his head and eyes closed smile. "I hope they will."

"Let's go meet the others," Kagome suggested as she and Goku entered the Kame House where they saw Vegeta and Bulma sitting on the sofa, figuring out their ideas.

"Hey, guys!" Goku greeted them.

"So, you two finally arrived, I presume," Piccolo said with a glaring look who was standing around besides Vegeta and Bulma. He began, "I overheard of what happened to Yamcha and Chichi cheated on you with Yamcha."

"Yeah." He said.

Piccolo smirked a bit. "Even though I must you and Kagome must be the right match, which I'm glad you're dating the priestess instead of the banshee."

Kagome blushed heavily.

Goku smiled at him. "I'm glad you were supportive, Piccolo."

He scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Don't push it, I'm not really that kind of good guy."

"Anyways, this is Master Roshi, the one I was talking about." Goku introduced them to Kagome, "This is Mr. Turtle, Puar, and Oolong."

Kagome smiled at them. "Nice to meet you all."

Roshi smiled excitedly when he kept staring at her with a lustful look. "Wow, Goku, she got a nice set-off-" When he was interrupted, he got smacked in the back of his head by Bulma. Kagome was shocked and confused when she flinched a bit, watching him fall to the ground.

"Ignore him, Kagome," Bulma said.

"Why?" Kagome asked.

She leaned into her ear and whispered, "Because he's a pervert. So let's just say he'll leave you alone."

She widened her eyes a bit, then nodded in understanding. "Okay." She whispered, "I'll make sure he doesn't get too close to me."

"Nice to meet you, Kagome." Oolong greeted her.

"You, too, Oolong." She greeted him back.

"Hello, I'm Puar. The friend of Yamcha's. Bulma and Vegeta had told us about what happened. I never believed Yamcha could do that to you and Bulma."

She sighed. "Yeah, that was understandable, and were sorry we have to send Yamcha to jail after the crimes he committed. I hope you're not upset."

"Well, I feel a little upset about Yamcha's behaviors. Even though, I heard he's been sleeping with Goku's wife, right?"

She nodded, sighing again. "Yes, he did sleep with her, but we figured he broke up with her and wanted Bulma back, so he can get rid of me and Vegeta."

"Do you think Puar will be in prison for life?" Puar asked sadly.

"I don't know, but we'll see about that," Kagome replied, "So Puar, I know you're pretty upset about Yamcha going to jail, but I was wondering if I can give you some company."

"Like what?" She asked.

"You know, hanging out so we can get ourselves some ice cream cones. That way, everything will make you feel better." Kagome said.

Puar smiled a bit. "Of course."

"So what's our plan?" Goku asked as Kagome and Puar began to listen to their conversation as she began to sit beside Vegeta and Puar flying around.

"What about the Evil Containment Wave?" Piccolo suggested, "Ever since my creator, King Piccolo, was attempted sealed away by Roshi a long time ago."

"You know what? That's a great idea! I'll have Master Roshi teach me." Goku said happily.

"What if it doesn't work?" Kagome asked, concerned.

"Don't worry, Kagome. The Evil Containment Wave was used by Master Mutaito to trap King Piccolo inside an electric rice cooker during his first rampage. Besides, it'll be easier!" Goku said.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yep! It always works, I promise!" Goku said.

"So you want me to train you how to use the Evil Containment Wave?" Roshi asked curiously.

"Yeah."

"Alright, I'll teach you that," Roshi said.

"Vegeta, you can go to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber to bring back your strength, can you?" Piccolo asked.

He nodded with a glaring look. "Of course. Perhaps I can bring Kagome, so I can help her make her that stronger again."

Kagome was confused. "The Hyperbolic Time Chamber? What's that?"

"A place of location that can be accessed through different doorways throughout Universe 7." Vegeta explained it to the young priestess, "When using the entryway to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber through The Lookout on Earth, one year inside the chamber is the equivalent to one day on the outside. A step over the threshold of the training area brings one immediately into ten times Earth's gravity; the air thickness is about a quarter of Earth's, and the temperature fluctuates, the deeper one goes into the training area. When using the entryway that the Galactic Patrol uses on an alien planet, three days inside the chamber is equivalent to one day outside."

"I see. That sounds interesting. I'm in." Kagome said, smirking.

Vegeta smirked back. "Glad to hear that. Now let's go out for training, shall we? We needed to train again, so we can be that much stronger again."

She nodded before she and Vegeta took off flying to the Lookout. "Alright."