Chapter 50: Innocent Love

Warning: there will be lemon in this story that everyone you have all been waiting for.

The gang decided to wait in a clearing that was nearby. Everyone, except Future Trunks, Bulma, and Future Mai, were excited about their new weapon. Eventually, Shippo was more excited than the both of them. Vegeta was getting patience of waiting for new twin blades to be built soon while training with Goku at the clearing field.

So when a few hours had passed, Vegeta gazed at Goku and Kagome who were sitting together in a log beside the fireplace. He smiled at that when he was glad they found happiness after all this shit happens: Inuyasha lets Kikyo join the group without telling her for almost five months and Chichi cheated on Goku with Bulma's crazy ex-boyfriend Yamcha this whole time. For some reason, he loved Kagome as his younger sister. He only wished she could be in his family line, but instead he wanted her to be part of his family and wanted her to be his unborn baby's godmother. That's how he wanted it. After he learned about Kagome's past.

***

Later that night, they went to stay over the village while everyone, except Goku and Kagome, went outside checking around the market, so they could find armors for the boys that they needed for disguises. So now Goku and Kagome were alone as they sat on the porch of the house while watching over the full moon. Kagome leaned his head into his left shoulder when she began to cuddle him, so Goku cuddle her back. While they were cuddling each other, they began to feel their body warmth.

"Hey, Kagome?"

"Yes, Goku?" Kagome asked.

"What's sex like?" He asked.

She widened her eyes in shock as she sat up and faced Goku with a surprised look. At first, she thought he's going to say something to her about how much he loved her, but instead he asked her about sex! After all, she never had sex with another man before and she was only nineteen or twenty years old. It was weird but confused why Goku was acting so innocent and curious.

She began, "Um... Goku? Didn't you have sex with your ex-wife before your sons were born...?" She asked, pointing at him who sounded a bit anxious.

Goku was confused. "Um... Did I?"

"If you do, then you know what sex means," Kagome said.

"But I didn't know what sex is, but I was confused at first. Even though Chichi told me it's a training technique, so we both trained together on our bed."

"I see... But you know what sex, don't you?" She asked.

"No."

"Who told you that?" She asked.

"Master Roshi."

She rubbed her face, started to laugh in embarrassment. "Oh, my God, Goku! Is it right before we start the battle then went to the feudal era?"

He nodded. "Yep."

"Did he tell you what sex means?"

"No, all he said was he was hoping I could have sex with her before going back to the future," Goku replied, chuckling.

"Oh, for goodness sake!"

"What? Does it make you feel uncomfortable?" Goku asked, worried.

She sighed. "Yeah. It does. Although, I've never done this before."

"What do you mean?"

"All I mean is... Well... I'm scared to tell you, but I never had sex before because I'm a virgin..." Kagome said nervously.