Chapter 6: Whis and Beerus

When they arrived in Lord Beerus' World, Goku got in the face with Vegeta's fist and he almost punches Kagome and Shippo as well. Kagome knew that was too close to being punched in the face, she knew they better watch out. The two of them looked over and saw Goku wail in pain, covering his face. She saw him holding onto the lettuce.

"Goku, are you okay?" Shippo asked worryingly.

Kagome looked worried, too.

Vegeta ran towards him. "Kakarot!?

"You're not playing a fair, Vegeta!" Goku shouted. "You kept running off and training here without me!"

"Please! It's not my fault that you can't keep up!" Vegeta snapped with a frown.

All of a sudden, when Kagome and Shippo both sweatdropped, they saw the very strange purple cat appear with some Egyptian collar around his neck and wrists from nowhere.

"Goku, care to explain who this young girl is?" The purple cat asked with a smirk.

"Yes, Goku. Tell us," the white-haired man asked with a smile.

"Oh, this is Kagome and Shippo. The little demon fox who sat on her shoulder," Goku introduced kindly with a smile. "Kagome, this is my best friend Vegeta, the one who punched me in the face early ago. This is Lord Beerus, the God of Destruction of Universe 7, and this Whis, the angelic attendant of Universe 7's God of Destruction."

Kagome waved. "Hello, it is nice to meet you both."

Vegeta didn't reply but frowned. She saw him crossing his arms across his strong chest. She got to admit it, he looks tough and rude. Shippo frowned back at Vegeta. Kagome knew he didn't trust him the same way he didn't trust Inuyasha.

"Charm, Miss Kagome," Whis greeted as he bowed down to her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well," Beerus said, placing his hands on his hips.

"Where do you from?" Whis asked curiously.

"I'm from the modern era. I was born in Tokyo, Japan. And I'm also a time traveler. I always ran through times over five hundred years," Kagome said.

"I see," Whis murmured. "So you're a time traveler, am I correct?"

Kagome nodded.

"Yeah! And I'm from my time called the feudal era!" Shippo said happily.

"I was the reincarnation of the feudal priestess named Kikyo. I was reincarnated with the Shikon Jewel. I had accidentally shattered the jewel into hundreds of fragments that disperse throughout Japan when the demon bird had swallowed the jewel. Kagome, along with the half-demon dog named Inuyasha, had to recover all the shards of the Jewel before we fall into the evil influence of the evil mastermind named Naraku, meeting several allies and enemies in the process," Kagome explained, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Hm, I can see that," Beerus muttered, looking over at Goku who was carrying the lettuce still. "I hope Goku doesn't carry the empty-handed."

Goku was confused before looking over his hands and noticing he was carrying them. He sweatdropped as he passed it to Beerus. "Umm... here," he said in embarrassment.

Beerus stared at it. "That better be edible."

"It's called lettuces," Goku said with a smile. "And it was from my field. I was just picking fresh a minute ago."

When Goku passed the lettuce to Beerus, he couldn't help but stare at it for a bit. Whis walked towards Beerus with a kind smile. "Well, I believe that was called farm to table, My Lord. You really can get me fresher than that."