Chapter 53: Koga and Ayame

Everyone was walking down the valley path until Kagome felt two jewel shards coming towards. She knew it was Koga who was coming his way. She was getting tired of Koga's declaration of his woman after meeting Future Koga from the future, but now meeting him in the present but the feudal era. She didn't know when Koga will ever give up. She hoped that Future Mai was right on Koga giving up on her when he finds out that she was with Goku as her mate, not as her soulmate. She was happy to have Goku beside her. She took a glance at him as they walked through the valley. Goku glanced back at her as well and he smiled softly. Then they held each other's hands and interlocked their fingers together. They both had small blushes on their cheeks. Goku gave her a wide smile with white bare teeth as Kagome giggled at this.

Suddenly, they saw a whirlwind appear when Goku quickly got in front of Kagome. The whirlwinds died down and a familiar figure appeared from them. They knew it was Koga.

"Hey Kagome, how's my woman?" Koga asked with his cheeky grin while his arms were crossed.

A irk mark appeared on Kagome's forehead. It was the final straw, no more warnings afterward for the wolf. No more being his woman.

"For the last time, Koga, I'm not your woman!" Kagome shouted at Koga with anger and a serious look on her face. Then he caught the scent coming from Kagome when his eyes widened. He could someone have mated Kagome instead of him, especially Inuyasha.

"Who on Earth mated you, Kagome?!" Koga exclaimed in shock.

"Goku Son, the Saiyan of Universe Seven," Kagome responded with a frown look.

"What!? Why?"

"Because I love him, Koga," Kagome let out, confidently. She wasn't afraid to say it. She wasn't afraid to tell anyone that she loves Goku. He was the only Saiyan who loved her for who she is, not for her powers or looks.

Koga turned his head at Goku who stood next to Kagome. He could easily tell that he and his friends aren't around in the feudal era. Why would Kagome let the stranger like Goku mate her, claiming her as his mate?

"He and the others don't belong here, aren't they?" Koga asked, pointing at Goku and the others as he gazed at Kagome.

"What are you saying, Koga?" Kagome asked with her hands on her hips.

"Don't you know that you shouldn't trust them? They were just using you, so they can steal the jewel shards from you!"

"You shouldn't talk about my friends like that," Kagome said in a stern voice, narrowing her eyes at Koga, "They're the only ones who can help find the shards, especially fighting against Naraku."

"They'll betray, control, and manipulate you once you let your guard down. So why don't you come and join my pack and you'll become my woman." Koga suggested, pointing to himself with his thumb. Then she narrowed her eyes again when she had it with Koga and his bullshit. So she uses her voice threateningly.

"Koga, if say 'my woman' one more time, I will purify you and turn you into dust, got it?" Kagome said in a threatening voice, holding up her right hand that glowed with spiritual power.

Koga slowly backed away from Kagome when he felt her aura rising in anger. Then he turned his head at them and say, "So what are you all doing here?" He asked, changing the subject.

"We're just passing through," Goku answered.

"I see," Koga said. Then he noticed Kanna sitting behind Rin on Ah-Un and Kagura standing beside Sesshomaru and Kohaku.

"Why the heck do you have one of Naraku's incarnations with you?!" Koga asked, pointing at Kanna and Kagura who were trying to hide more behind Rin and Sesshomaru.