Chapter 26: Strong Bond Siblings

A/N: Hey, guys. Sorry, I haven't updated for five months since I am no longer going to school but having a long break from writing this story and having my first job. Trying to pin down an accurate timeline for the Dragon Ball Super universe is extremely complicated. I almost lost my interest in Goku/Kagome fanfic stories, but I am still focusing on the plot structure of my fanfic story Healing A Broken Heart. I haven't written Kagome Crossover stories for a while because I have been writing too many stories about Dream Sans, Undertale fanfic, and Multiverse AU fanfic. I mean, wow. It's been two years since I have lost so many interests. So right now, my story will be different this time. There will be an alternate story about after they got back to the present, there will be a Chichi bashing when she comes back to see Goku. So yeah, before a Chichi bashing, Kagome and Shippo will be everyone's favorite but their precious combats and some holiday. Kagome also became Vegeta's favorite person, but his practical sibling. So stay with me, you guys, because this chapter will be a different but alternate story.

"I can't believe we saved Gowasu. We thought we gonna let that happen." Kagome sighed in relief.

"Yeah, tell me about it, Kagome. I thought we would fail to save him from Zamasu." Goku said as he stretched his arms out.

Time goes on, Beerus explained that due to his killing Zamasu, the Future Zamasu should disappear and the Alternate Timeline should be peaceful again, Future Trunks and his future friends do not believe the future is safe and remained skeptical. Beerus was frustrated that his words as a God are being doubted as Whis led him away. Future Trunks decided to go back to the future to check and  Bulma hands him the capsule with the time machine and tells him to eat a proper meal before he goes. Future Trunks thought against it, but Goku convinced him.

While it was going on, Kagome was busy hanging out with her friends while having this conversation instantly until a voice called out for her.

"Kagome!" They heard a voice called out. They spun around and saw it was Vegeta who approached them.

"Oh, hey, Vegeta." Kagome greeted him with a kind smile.

"Heya, Vegeta!" Goku greeted him happily.

"Glad you two saved the Supreme Kai of Universe Eleven from that heartless bastard," Vegeta said with a smirk.

"Yeah, although I hope Trunks' timeline is saved, hoping Zamasu will be gone for good, I wasn't sure what happened," Kagome said.

"I agree with you. But would you mind coming with me? We need to talk." Vegeta said, pointing out with his thump between himself and the place.

Kagome blinked curiously. "Um, sure."

Goku looked at her when he watched her walk towards him, so he took her hand lightly and faced her gaze immediately, making her look at his face. "Kagome, are you sure about this? I mean, you know you guys aren't gonna, um... You know..."

She chuckled. "Calm down, Goku. It's not like we're going on a date or anything. Besides, never will happen between us."

Goku looked a bit sad but sighed in disbelief. "Alright."

"Oh, relax, Kakarot. I'm not going to steal your woman. I'm just here to hang out with her." Vegeta said, rolling his onyx eyes, "You acted like you were jealous of me."

He glared at him. "I'm not jealous, Vegeta! I just want to make sure Kagome's alright!"

Vegeta smirked at him. "Yeah right. But aren't you already married to that banshee woman?"

"Hey! Chichi is not a banshee!" He shouted at his face.

"Then why is she always yelling at you?" He questioned him, smirking