Chapter 36: Revelation Happiness and Torn Pages

In the Capsule Corp, Kagome went to go check on Bulma to see how she was doing. She sat on the chair beside the bed where Bulma laid there in her sleep form. So she has to check her temperature until she found out she had a flight fever. So Kagome quickly used her spiritual power to purify her soul to make a fever go away after feeding her with a medical soup. Somehow, Whis knows what Kagome does after checking out her state. He said Bulma was okay, but he said she has a night sickness. It was almost like Bulma was having g sickness, but she realized her sickness is normal and it wasn't bad. Whis and Kagome soon figured Bulma is having a baby.

It's three in the morning, after checking out her health, Bulma slowly opened her eyes and saw Kagome sitting on a chair falling asleep. She groaned weakly as she slowly moved her hand and touched her leg, making her awake.

"Kagome..." Bulma groaned.

Kagome groaned back when she woke up and saw Bulma was awake. "Oh, hey, Bulma. You finally awake. How are you feeling?"

"I feel okay... but I don't know what happened to me. Did I have my illness?" Bulma said in a worried tone.

She smiled at her. "No, Bulma. You don't have any sickness."

Then Whis appeared from nowhere that made Bulma flinched in shock. "And the great news is, Bulma, you are pregnant with Vegeta's half-Saiyan child."

Bulma gasped, widening her blue eyes in shock. "What!? Really!? I'm pregnant!?"

"Yes, Bulma. We checked your state until we found out you're a week pregnant with a baby. We want to congratulate you and Vegeta for another child." Kagome said with an excited smile. Whis nodded with agreement.

"That's great! Do Vegeta and Trunks know? Did you tell them that I'm pregnant?" Bulma asked.

She chuckled when Kagome walked towards the door and was about to open it, which confused Bulma. "How about you tell them that you're pregnant." Then she opened the door and Vegeta came in with a worried look.

"Bulma, are you okay!? How do you feel!?" Vegeta ran towards her and embraced her instantly. Kagome watched them embracing each other while she was standing beside Whis and Trunks.

Bulma chuckled with a sweatdrop. "I feel okay, Vegeta, but there is something unexpected you need to know, Vegeta. Promise me not to freak out or anything."

Vegeta was concerned and confused. "What is it?"

She rubbed her stomach when she sat up, revealing herself to him. "I'm pregnant!"

He widened his eyes in shock. "Are you serious?"

Bulma nodded, chuckling. "Of course, sweetie. What else do you want to know?"

"Bulma, I can't believe it! You're having another spawn! Woman, I love you so much! This time, I wanna daughter!" Vegeta cried out as he embraced her again while kissing her on her left cheek.

Bulma chuckled again. "You'll have to wait and see, Vegeta. And yes, I love you, too."

Trunks was shocked when he has been hearing them saying Bulma is pregnant. He doesn't know how to react, but he was happy to have a sibling.

"Wait, so if Mom is having a baby, does that mean I'm gonna be a big brother?" Trunks asked.

Kagome nodded, smiling at him kindly. "Yep. You're gonna be this baby's older brother."

"Wow, I can't wait to meet my baby brother and sister!" Trunks exclaimed when he flew towards his parents and began to embrace them happily. Kagome was happy to see them being together as a true family. Whis was happy, too.