Chapter 47: The Escape

After they made it to Future Trunks' timeline, they were on their way to the subway hideout Earth Residents' case when they have to find them, but instead, they were approached by the four figures. Kagome and the others smiled in relief as they knew it was them, Future Trunks, Future Mai, Future Goten, and Future Shippo.

"Guys, you alright! How did it go? Did you win yet?" Kagome said as she hugged her future son tightly before releasing him from her grips.

"Not yet, but we need to go back to the past and bring Inuyasha and the others to the future." Future Trunks said.

Everyone widened their eyes in shock. "What?"

"What do you mean? Why do we have to go back to the present? We just got here." Kagome said, sounding so serious.

"And how are we gonna fit in the Time Machine when we can't go back to the future?" Bulma complained.

"Because Myoga in our timeline told us so." Future Goten said.

Goku was confused. "What do you mean?"

"We don't have much time or else Black and Zamasu noticed we're here," Vegeta said, sounding grumpy as he crossed his arms across his strong chest.

"Myoga? Was he here with you?" Kagome asked in shock.

"He's at Sesshomaru's castle." Future Shippo said.

"Myoga said that he has a dream that Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, Koga the wolf prince, Ayame the white wolf princess, Miroku, Sango, and Kirara from the past will be the ones to defeat Zamasu and Black. You guys will team up with the others, so together we fight against them." Future Trunks explained it to them.

"But without Inuyasha or needing his help, we won't be able to defeat him since he died in our timeline." Future Goten said.

"Wait, so we need to go back and bring Inuyasha and the others to the wasteland?" Kagome asked in shock.

"Exactly." Future Goten said, nodding his head.

Future Trunks gazed at her when he noticed Kagome's expression. He figured she still wasn't looking forward to seeing him again. "Kagome, I figure you still weren't looking forward to seeing him. I'm sorry, but we have to. I know he hurts your feelings and the way he's been comparing you to Kikyo, but you needed to stand up for yourself and get rid of the stress you were having."

She sighed. "I know, but I wasn't looking forward to seeing Kikyo again, because she still wants my half soul, so she can be whole."

Goku wrapped his arms around her and embraced her tightly, which shocked Kagome. "Kagome, what did I say? I can protect you from Kikyo, right? If she harms you, I'll make sure she doesn't take your life."

She blushed softly as she smiled. "Yeah, I forgot that you're still my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend!?" The taller boys shouted in shock, widening their eyes.

"B-but was Dad married? Dad, are you cheating on my mom!?" Future Goten shouted as he sounded way confused as he pointed at the two of them.

Goku chuckled. "Nonsense, Goten. I didn't cheat on her with Kagome. Your mom has been cheating on me with Yamcha this whole time."

"Wh-what... Mom cheated on you with Yamcha...? B-but what happened?" Future Goten asked, sounding so sad.

"Don't be sad, Goten. Your Mom has a major problem and made a terrible choice, but it's a very long story. We'll tell you when we get out of here." Kagome said as she walked towards him and faced him lightly.

"O-Okay..." Future Goten said.

"But right now, we'll in trouble again," Vegeta said, pointing at where Black and Zamasu were floating in the air and spying them before they landed into the ground in front of them.