Chapter 20: Honor, Courage, and Love

At the Memorial Tower in the old Demon Slayer Village, Future Sango, the old woman with waist-length dark brown hair and brown eyes that are adorned with pink eye shadow, was praying to her father and the loss of the demon slayers that are killed by Naraku. She also prayed for Future Kagome as well. She was quiet, sitting beside the grave with the soft grass.

Suddenly, a younger version of Sango came out of the house and confronted her when she saw her silently praying.

"Mother."

"Yes, Gyokuto?" Future Sango asked.

"Do you have any messages for Father?" Gyokuto asked curiously.

Sango got up and stared at her gaze while smiling. "No, not particularly." She said, "He's been busy training."

"Okay, then I'll be heading out," Gyokuto said as she bowed down at the waist then she stood up and leave.

After Gyokuto left, Sango couldn't help but sigh in emotion. Even though, she only wished to see Kagome and Shippo one day after they had left the group.

***

At the same time when Future Sesshomaru invited them to stay in the Western Palace, the dinner was somewhat quiet except Goku kept telling them a crazy story about how he fought with Goku Black. Everyone was impressed by the way they handled Black. They were also glad Kagome and Shippo were here in no time before Future Trunks and Black arrived in Goku's timeline.

"This Goku Black looked definitely dangerous. Unless he was like a demon." Future Sesshomaru said before taking a sip of his sake.

"I agree with you on that one, Sesshomaru. He is dangerous after all." Kagome said.

"Somehow that guy reminds me of Naraku." Future Shippo said, tapping his chin.

"I know, right!?" The younger Shippo exclaimed.

"Now that you mention it, he did remind me of him." Kagome pointed it out, thinking about the first time they encountered Goku Black before Goku battled him.

"So, Lady Midoriko, had sent you two to Universe Seven to defeat Goku Black?" Future Rin asked.

The two nodded in response.

"Well, like I remember a very long time ago when Inuyasha let Kikyo join the group without telling her, I went to go with her then the two of us were sent to the alternate universe by Lady Midoriko to fight off the androids." Future Shippo said.

"Is that so?" Kagome asked.

"Yep. To tell you the truth. You helped me how to be stronger than the androids, especially Cell." Future Goten said.

"I'm happy to hear that, but I'm also happy for my counterpart." She said.

"So do I," Shippo said.

"Hey, guys. I forgot to ask you something." Kagome said.

"What is it, Mother?" Future Shippo asked.

"Where's Kohaku? I haven't seen him for a long time since we last saw him when he was being controlled by Naraku."

"Kohaku has taken his late father's place as the Chief of the Demon Slayers." Future Rin told her, smiling at her.

"Kohaku is still alive?" Kagome asked, shocked. She didn't know that Sango's little brother was alive in Future Trunks' Timeline. Maybe Inuyasha, Sango, and Miroku had defeated him and then saved his life. She figured they had pulled out the shard from the back of his neck.

"Yes, Kohaku is still alive." Future Shippo said happily.

"Did Inuyasha, Kikyo, Sango, and Miroku save him?" She asked.