Chapter 21: Rematch with Goku Black and Enter Super Saiyan Rosé

(A/N: Before you guys can read the new chapter, I have art pictures that wanted to show you all.

And here is the last one which is my favorite art picture.

Well, this was supposed to be my 1st anniversary when I first wrote my first Dragon Ball Super, Goku x Kagome

Well, this was supposed to be my 1st anniversary when I first wrote my first Dragon Ball Super, Goku x Kagome. Let's just say I've been a Goku x Kagome fan for a year since I first started to write Healing A Broken Heart. My life gives me emotions, happiness, and excitement.

I could not believe it's been a year since I first started a Goku x Kagome fanfiction on Wattpad.

By the way, I hope you guys will love my art pictures).

***

When the others were ready to face their enemy, Goku Black was seen embracing the bleak world while standing over the edge. He frowned at that.

"It's heartbreaking to see a world so scared," Black muttered, "but the purge is necessary. I can see bright shining here. Once it's finally free, the mortals who defile it, like the barbarous vermin they are. It won't be long until this planet's reborn as a utopia."

He laughed out evilly.

"Mortals, sit back and await your judgment."

Then he saw a ki blast when he noticed it was giving him any attention. He sensed their auras coming on their way to stop Black, so he teleported himself with the lightning whirlwind and then confronted them instantly.

***

At the same time...

"That should give Black mention." Future Shippo said, glaring.

"I hope he's here right now." Future Goten replied.

Kagome froze. She glared as she could sense the dark aura coming its way toward them. While she kept sensing it and staring at the dark clouds, Goku was concerned as he saw her like that before.