OVA 1 Ogrest's Tears

Inside of a tundra being barred down with the harsh fangs of an Endless Blizzard, a large Blue Crystal Orb of Ice was seen sitting in the Dunes of Snow. Inside of this orb was a large city, one filled with houses covered in even more snow. At the very top of a snowy moutain stood a tall observatory like tower. Inaide of this tower were a mass of Symbols covering the walls as a man stood on a large floating platform with an icy crystal acting as a base.

???: "They won't be able to refuse my offer. Their very survival depends on it."

The man talked as Silhouettes of different people spoke from crystals surrounding the man.

??? 2: "But that wasn't what we agreed, brother. Your selfish behavior is jeopardizing all of our plans."

The first figure, looking like an Ecaflip man said in a deep voice, before the first man, the owner of this odd tower, was revealed to be an odd Ice Xelor with two Dofus sitting infront of him.

Ice Xelor: "Look, I was always very clear with you. My priority is and always will be my kingdom."

Ecaflip: "We didn't entrust you with two Dofus just so you could trade something else. And why do that right under the nose of the little Eliatrope?"

Ice Xelor: "Those Dofus are worthless. We can't even use them. And I really don't see how that little child is of any danger to us."

???: "He's taken on Stronger Rivals that you, Count Harebourg. And he's close allies with a very powerful man turned a beyond powerful God. Don't make the mistake of Underestimating him."

A woman with odd horns on her head spoke up next before continuing.

Horn Woman: "Anyway, I can tell by your voice that your mind is made up."

Count Harebourg: "It certainly Is, Big Sis."

Horn Woman/Big Sis: "Well then, don't screw it up."

The woman said as all the cystals lost their shine and floated back into the floating platform before freezing over, stopping the transmission. As Harebourg stared up at a giant Ice Block infront of him, holding the remains of Nox's Clock. Among that clock were many other things that belong to the mad Xelor, his Sword, Robes and bandages, even his Mask, along with the different Lenses that the Old enemy used to spy on our heroes, showing different events from the past as they were frozen in time. The Ice Xelor then teleported infront of one of the Lenses stuck on Amelia's face as she stared in amazement, rubbing the block of ice and staring at Amelia longingly.

 The Ice Xelor then teleported infront of one of the Lenses stuck on Amelia's face as she stared in amazement, rubbing the block of ice and staring at Amelia longingly