Y/n L/n Spade

[As you boi and gals know, these chapters are usually the longest! With this one hitting 8235 Words! Enjoy!]

"GGGGRRREEEAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!"

ShuPercedal: "WOWOOOOOAAHHH! WH-WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING!?!? IS THAT A SHUSHU!?"

Evangeline: "I-It can't be... that's things even bigger than Rushu was."

Rushu: "HAHAHAAAA! LOOKS LIKE THE BLACK JOKER LOST AGAIN! Oh, What's the score now?"

Goultard: "It's 9 to 5..."

Rushu: "HAHAHAAA! NOT LIKE IT MATTERS! WITHOUT SUIT HERE THERE'S NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO! THIS WORLD BELONGS TO THE UNDERWORLD NOW!"

The Demon King yelled happily as the Four of them stared up at the gigantic monster in shock confusion and awe... before Eva realized something.

Evangeline: "Wait... he said the Black Joker lost... that must mean... Oh No!"

ShuPercedal: "Huh? Oh no what?"

Goultard: "Dalio, Evangeline, allow me to have the upmost displeasure in introducing an old enemy... the Undead God of Destruction... Jashin's 14th Incarnation... or simply Jashin 14."

Evangeline fell onto her knees, tears threatened to escape from her eyes as she realized...

Evangeline: "N-No... that must mean..."

ShuPercedal: "H-Huh? Eva what's wrong!?"

Evangeline: "Dally... that's what Y/n has been warning us about... that's Jashin... and if it's here... that means Y/n... he's..."

Evangeline couldn't finish her sentence as she started balling, quickly confusing Percedal even more.

ShuPercedal: "H-Huh!? Wait, what's going on with Y/n!?"

Goultard: "I'm hate to say it Dalio... but you're Brother in Arms... he's failed in defeating the Albino Joker..."

Rushu: "I DON'T HATE TO SAY IT! YOUR LITTLE FRIEND IS DEAD IOP! KILLED BY THE ALBINO JOKER!"

ShuPercedal: "N-No way... Y/n... Lost?"

Rushu: "AND NOW! MY OLD FRIEND AND I WILL REDUCE THIS WORLD TO ASH!"

Goultard: "I wouldn't be so sure about that Rushu."

Goultard said grabbing everyone's attention for a moment... until-