Kingdom of Cards Part 2

[WARNING! THIS CHAPTER IS LONG!
How Long you Ask?
I'll tell you at the end for Selfish Reasons!
Also this took me a whole Month to write!
ENJOY!]

Diamond Guardian: "ZZZZZZZzzzzz..."

Club Guardian: "GGGGGRRRRRR! Suit Dammit!"

*BLAM!*

Diamond Guardian: "Ow! What the heck man!? That hurt!"

Club Guardian: "HURT, MY ASS! WAKE THE HELL UP, GLAD! We are supposed to be the Guardians of the Great Gates of Spardiulb! This is one of the Greatest jobs a Suit can be given, AND YOU'RE SLEEPING ON IT! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING!?"

Glad: "ZZZZZZzzzz-"

*BLAM!*

Glad: "GAH! MAD! STOP HITTING ME!"

Mad: "THEN STOP FALLING ASLEEP DUMBASS! WE! ARE! THE! GREAT! GATE! GUARDIANS!"

Standing infront of two giant golden gates, were two Suits, one of them was a Diamond Suit and the other was a Club Suit. The two of them had faces that were almost exactly the same.

The Diamond Suit, or Glad had a very tired face with Crimson Red hair and Emerald Green eyes, but on the top of his head was a mask of a happy face with Stag Beetle Horns on top, on the very front of the mask were Ancient Suitic Symbols spelling out the word Joy.

The other guard was a Club Suit named Mad. He had an Angry face with Dark Green hair and light purple eyes, on top of his head was a mask with an angry face on it that had Ancient Sutic Symbols that spelled out the word Rage.

As Mad continued to yell, he kept on Kicking Glad over and over after every word. Mad then stopped kicking his fellow guardian before he went back to standing at attention with his Trident Rouzer in hand.

Mad: "Take this seriously Glad! This job's important!"

Glad: "Ugh... fine... but it's not like anyone else is gonna come here."

Mad: "Oh really? Then who are they?"

Mad asked as he pointed out towards the long maze of bridges infront of them, only to see 6 Familiar Figures approching them.

Glad: "..... I hate this job..."

《Wakfu King of Cards》

Yugo: "WOAH! THIS PLACE IS AMAZING! LOOK AT THE FLOATING ISLANDS!"