The Island That Time Forgot

Inside of a large field full of Wheat young boys ran around while a younger daughter stood by her mother's side, a shadow approached the mother, but once she saw their face she smiled. The daughter smilee as she held up two handfuls of flowers and one of the sons grabbed the mother's leg. The oldest son then appeared from the wheat and looked at the shadow before speaking.

Oldest Son: "It's ready master."

《Reality》

Nox awoke from his slumber and was slowly lifted up by his mechanical bed as a Grambo yell to him. All around him was gears and metal that moved and changed one tick at a time.

Grambo: "Master! Master! The installation is complete! We ca-"

*Blam!*

Grambo: "WHA!"

Nox moved his hand causing a part of the massive machine they resided in to smack the Grambo out of the way.

Nox: "I heard you the first time!"

The mad Xelor moved through the machine until he reached an odd door, he moved his hand causing a bunch of gears and clock shaped locks to move and change opening the door. Then then final door opened, revealing an odd Cube the glowed brightly with a cyan glow as it was fed similar blue energy. Nox then floated towards the cube, but his attention was brought elsewhere. An odd canine like creature jumped at the Xelor, but Nox easily dodged before grabbing the creature by the tuft of hair on it's back. The creature struggled and tried to bite Nox as he held him, unmoved by the assault.

Nox: "Igol! I'm glad to see you too, boy!"

Nox then dropped the creature, revealing its form to the world.

Nox: "Poor thing, this room is turning you into a wild beast. You don't even recognize your own master anymore!"

Nox said as he approached the cube.

Nox: "The Cube has a strange influence on living beings. People and animals alike are irresistibly attracted to it."

?Cube?: "Soon... Noximilian... Soon... you have never been so close to your goal..."

Nox told silent for a moment before speaking once again.

Nox: "But I must have more Wakfu. More, Always More! Aren't you excited, Igol? Soon we will get our Lives back."

Nox said as he picked his dog back up again.

Nox: "Hmmm. I have an idea, would you perhaps like to donate some Wakfu to the cause? And buy me a little time?"