The Secrets of a Madman's Dream

Ruel: "Ladies and Gentalmen! Watch the Kama Please!"

Sailing across the sea in their new Octopus Flaged ship, one of our legendary heroes, Ruel, sat with his pet Junior as he threw a Kama into one of three cups and quickly shuffled them around before taking his hands off of them, leaving the three cups infront of the small blue animal.

Ruel: "So Junior, where is the Kama?"

Junior sniffed around the cups, before he jumped ontop of one and sniffed Ruel's hand, causing him to open it revealing that the Kama was in his hand.

Ruel: "Hahaa! You're rhe best Junior!"

Y/n: "Uuuggghhh..."

Meanwhile, Y/n was seen leaning against the the Railing of the ship, his body laid there lazily as he tried his best to close his eyes and sleep, but the light from the sun bounced off many bright objects into his eyes, Birds called and screamed louder than ever before, all of this mixed with the calming rock of the sea and it's waves put Y/n in a torturous state of going in and out of Unconsciousness uncontrollably.

Y/n: "Ugh! This is pain! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS GOD SUIT!? AWNSER ME YOU CRUEL BASTARD OF A GOD!"

*THUD!*

Y/n slammed his face onto the railing of the ship trying to sleep, but still finding himself unable to.

Cleophee: "Hey N/n."

Y/n: "Bleeehhh..."

Cleophee said as she walked past with a happy face, only to stop and walk back towards the Suit who sat there in agony.

Cleophee: "Woah, you ok? You look like a Dying Dragoturkey."

Y/n: "I wish I was Dying! Ugh... I think the Gods of the sea have cursed me..."

Cleophee then sat next to Y/n with a curious and confused expression.

Cleophee: "Cursed how?"

Y/n: "I just wanna sleep! But whenever I get close to it! I keep getting woken up by something! It's torture!"

Cleophee: "Yikes, that does sound serious...... Hey! I've got an idea!"

Y/n: "What?"

Cleophee: "How about a lullaby? Eva used to sing them to me when I was little, and they always put me to sleep."

Y/n looked up Cleophee with an extremely offended glare.

Y/n: "A Lullaby? Who the hell do you think I am!? I'm not some Kid! I am the Great Y/n L/n Spa-"

Before Y/n could even finish his rant, Cleophee cleared her throat and began singing a calming Cra Lullaby. The Lurics to it were lost to Y/n's half asleep brain, but as the song was sung, Y/n's vision blurred and his eyes grew heavy, before he suddenly plopped down, completely and utterly unconscious as his head landed softly in Cleophee's lap, suprising her.

Y/n: "ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz...."

Cleophee: "Huh... Guess that worked way better than I thought..."