The End?

"YYY/NNN!!!"

"CLEO! GET OUT OF HERE!"

"What!? But your In-"

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR HIM ARROWEAR!?"

"THIS IS A DUEL BETWEEN US JOKERS! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO INTERFERE!"

*SSSHHHIIINNNGGG!*

*FWOOOOSH!*

*GLASHING!*

"KAHAAA!"

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU LITTLE BROTHER! FOCUS ON ME AND ONLY ME!"

*GLASHING!*

"GAAAAAHHHHHH!!"

"N-No... Y/n..."

"So it would seem I'm not the only one you love. You've made this poor little Arrowear girl suffer than same Pain that I have. A Joker and a Human bound by love, only for it fated to end in Painful Suffering, you two are just like that fairy tale, Yato and Yumi... with the genders swapped of course."

"R-Ri-Ritz-za... pl-pl-please... do-don't do th-thi-is..."

"It's at this very moment you've finally stopped loving me... becuase for once in my life, something has gone my way. And there's no way in heaven or hell, I'm letting this slip by... even if the Gods themselves try to stop me.
Tell God Suit that you died just like him...

Like A Bitch."

*GGGGGGGLLLLAAAASSSSHHHHIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG!!!*

"........."

"......."

........

*Thud*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Drowning in the middle of Darkness

Y/n was seen floating there, a Golden light went from right above his left hip, all the way up to his right shoulder. Golden globs of his blood began to radiate off the light on his body, and float up and away from him. There was nothing around the boy... just pitch black darkness... his eye were open, but it looked like he had just worn up after a terrible nightmare... he turned his head and looked around... only to see disturbing things floating around him...