Lake of Everlasting Love

[Oddly enough, I have really fond memories of this episode.]

Y/n: "........... GRRRRR! ALRIGHT! I'M TIRED OF WAITING! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THE GREAT Y/N L/N SPADE WHY WE ARE WALKING THROUGH THIS SCORCHING DESERT!?"

In the middle of a burning desert area, our heroes walked through the sand dunes, tired, hot and Angry from the Blazing Heat and Dry air.

Yugo: "Well, we were trying to help this Wabbit regain his throne, but we had to go through another dungeon to get to it."

Y/n: "God dammit! Why am I always asleep whenever you guys find dungeons!"

Evangeline: "He promised us a boat if we helped him... but all he did was catapult us into the sea... and now we've washed up here."

Y/n: "Ugh! That's Dumb! WHY IS EVERYTHING SO DUMB!"

Amelia: "You're crankier than usual."

Y/n: "THAT'S BECAUSE SUITS ARE BUILT FOR THE COLD! I can deal with that but Heat is my natural enemy......"

《Wakfu King of Cards》

Walking through the desert, our heroes were tired, hot, and slowly losing their patience. Y/n had stripped off most of his clothing to help keep him cool, but this didn't help as he was affected by the heat the most, making his vision blurry.

Amalia: "... Can someone please tell me why we keep getting ourselves in these situations?"

Y/n: "Because... you idiots... keep helping random people!"

Percedal: "Yeah, but we're heres... and heroes have to help others..."

Yugo: "Dally's right.... heroes are there to make the world a better place."

Y/n: "Hey! God Suit was a hero... but he didn't stop his quest every 10 minutes to help old ladies cross the Desert!... the old Suitic Scriptures say, "To Help Others, you Must know how it will help you. Know your Goal, and Know Your Purpose." So, whats our Goal then?"

Ruel was seen being dragged, his old man body not being able to handle the sun's deadly rays. When suddenly Yugo stopped dragging him and dropped his feet.

Yugo: "What's our Goal? Well find, Quilby and Shinonome's Dofus."

Y/n: "Well are we ever gonna find it? We keep getting delayed and stopped by helping people! When we were going to Om- That Island on our first journey, we only helped people when we really needed to or had time, but this Quest has already gone on longer than our first and we'renot even halfway there! Another question, have you even thought about Adamai?"