OVA 1 The Suricas

*SSSSSSHHHHH-*

Our boi, Chalice was seen sitting on a chair in the Sadida Kingdom's meeting room, staring out at the heavy rain as the sea that had consumed most of the kingdom flowed angrily in the storm.

"ZZZZZZzzzzz... Better... than... you..."

Chalice growled as his sister, Quiver was seen lying on a chair, dead asleep and letting out little murmurs with a smile on her face, quickly annoying Chalice as he growled a bit as he quickly turned away from the girl, his head in his hands.

Chalice Thoughts: "Tch, keep that smile while you can Quiver, but one day, I'm gonna prove myself to Father, and i'll get my own Driver, and when I do that, i'll achieve my dream of surpassing father..."

Chalice thought to himself as a flash of memories came to mind.

《Flash》

*CLANG!*

Chalice: "GAHAA!"

*THUD!*

Chalice was seen in the backyard of his house, face to face with Y/n as he was sent flying by the Suit God's blade. Chalice hit the ground, bruised as he tried to pull himself up by his with his Blade, struggling to do so. Y/n sighed as he placed his King Rouzer onto his back.

Y/n: "We're done for today kiddo."

Chalice: "N-NO! I-I'm not done! I can still Fight!"

Chalice yelled as he got back on his face, wielding his Rouzer, ready to fight. But Y/n simply sighed as he turned away from his son.

Y/n: "No, you can't. This battle's over, we can continue tomorrow."

Chalice: "N-No! Father please! I need to prove myself! I WANT MY DRIVER!"

The boy roared as he charged at his father with his blade raised, ready to strike, bbbuuuttt...

*TING!*

As Chalice swung at the God, Y/n simply caught the blade, causing Chalice to struggle as he tried to fight, his tried body too weak to force it out of Y/n's hands. Y/n then pulled the Rouzer out of Chalice's hands, before-

*SNAP!*

Chalice: "KAHA!"

Y/n let out a sigh as he flicked Chalice's forehead, causing the boy to fall onto his back. Y/n then walked up to Chalice as he sat their rubbing his forehead, kneeling down to the boy as he held his katana Rouzer out, giving it back to the boy

Y/n: "Chalice, listen. Being driven by the Envy of your sister won't get you anywhere. If you wanna prove yourself, if you really want that Driver, then you can't be driven to beat Quiver, you need to find a real Goal. A Goal that will turn that simple want of a Driver, a Want of Power, into a need for it."

《Flash》

Chalice continued to stare into the distance as his father's words replayed in his mind.

Chalice: "I need a Real Goal... something other than Surpassing my Sister... something to turn my wants... into needs..."

Chalice said to himself thinking deeply, but as he did, unbeknownst to him, a plush doll, of Rubilax's true form was seen in two small hands, slowly raising up into the air behind him... before it was reeled back, until-