[A/N] Wakfu King of Ships!

ALRIGHT! So! I was doing some thinking at work, about Shipping!

SO! As many to all of you already know!

Spade X Evangeline is a very Strong Ship, but it was made to sink like the Titanic. And while it Sinks, I plan to have the Life Boats of Spade escape and jump onto the X Cleophee Ship! But, as more and more people read this story, (and I reread/write it) I can't help but feel bad for Evan-

*CRASH!*

???: "I HAVE ARRIVED!"

Rex: "What the hell are you doing he- DID YOU KICK MY DOOR IN!?"

???: "Well yeah~ It was locked! How else am I gonna get in? Also using doors to transport from world to world is boring, Kado's cool time portal things are way cooler! You should do something like that instead of stupid doors! Especially when they're so easy to kick in."

Rex: "*Sigh* Welp, I guess this is happening now. Everyone this is Tresta, a Viewer God friend of mine who helps give me story ideas and also happeneds to be the reason why Sever The Fibers of Fate's Epilogue Arc no longer gets updated."

Tresta: "HOLD ON! That story's Hiatus is not my fault!"

*BLAM!*

Tresta yelled as she stomped her foot, creating a small crater as she glared like a child.

Rex: "Anyway, why are you in here? I'm busy making an [A/N]."

Tresta: "a wha?"

Rex: "It's Wattpad for [Author's Note]. What do you want?"

Tresta: "I'm bored! you've been in this World for Weeks! Is the Story done yet, can we finally start on the 7 Keys of Creation?"

Rex: "No, it's not! But almost. I just gotta get this final arc done, do the Special Episodes with Ogrest, then help Ramblin finish the Provisional License Arc of Break the Chains, then you and I have to finish Senketsu's little story... then we can start the End Game."

Tresta: "UUUGGGHHH! Fine. What's this A/N thing about?"

Rex: "Evangeline X Spade Ship. I wanna make everyone happy, but I'm not sure if it's possible with this story, cause Eva needs to have kids with Percedal for the Special episodes and Season 3."

Tresta: ".... Why not just have NTR?"

Rex: "..... What?"

Tresta: "Eva and Percy are already Dating, but she's slowly growing more and more madly in love with Y/n, right?"

Rex: "Yeah..."

Tresta: "Then NTR is the only answer ma guy!"

Rex: "......."

Tresta: "Have Y/n end up with Cleo, but then Eva pours her heart out to Y/n, Cleo's OK with it cause she's awesome. That way Y/n still Ends Up with Cleo, and Eva still Ends Up with Percy, but Eva Cheats on Percedal with Y/n! Hell you can even make a cannon Threesome Lemon put of it!"

Rex: ".... But what if Percy finds out?"

Tresta: "THAT'S THE BEST PART! HE NEVER WILL! HE'S AN IDIOT AND EVA'S SUPER SMART! Whaddyasay?"

Rex: "............. that could work... really well..."

So! You guys want Eva x Spade! I well found a way! And I can keep cannon with it!

EVA SEES Y/N BEHIND PERCY'S BACK!

THAT WAY I KEEP CANNON! HAVE TWISTS FOR THE FUTURE! AND IT'S THE FIRST SIN Y/N TO NTR SOMEONE!
Also, If it was going to be any Y/n, Y/n L/n Spade would totally steal someone's girlfriend or wife behind someone's back.

Anyway! That's my plan for now!
But I'm willing to change!
I

f you guys don't like the new ship plan!

THAN SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE!

Rex: "Alright, now go away. I'll call you when it's time for the End Game."

Tresta: "Alright. I'M TOTALLY GONNA BE IMPORTANT LATER! WANNA SEE?"

???: "HUNT!"

Rex: "STOP SPOILING AND LEAVE!"

Tresta: "AWWWW!"