Familiar Friends Found at the Fair

The Eliacube. A object of mysterious powers that goes beyond even that of time and space when used in the right hand. The legacy of the Eliatropes, now sat guarded by two Sadida men wielding large axes. When suddenly, an Eliatrope portal opened infront of them. Suprising the two as Quilby stepped out of it.

Sadida Guard 1: "Your Highness!"

Sadida Guard 2: "As you can see, the Eliacube is safe."

Sadida Ghard 2: "Yes. No one can approach without the King's permission."

The Sadida Guards said, causing Quilby to give off an odd smile, when suddenly, the odd Shilouette of a man appeared inside of Quilby's portal... the bright image of a Violet Heart shining from his Pale White Mask.

 the bright image of a Violet Heart shining from his Pale White Mask

《Wakfu King of Cards》

At the town of Heavenport, the Trool Fair was in full swing, most of everyone was having a grand time at the fair... Most of Everyone.

Ruel: "You sure you can do this Y/n?"

Yugo: "Yeah Big Bro, this seems like a challenge you can't even handle."

Y/n: "Heh! Why don't you guys just watch and learn. A Suit's Skill is nothing to laugh at."

The two nodded as Y/n flicked a Kama into a large cup, the Kama rolled around before going down the cup. As that happened, a alrge wheel spun around over and over, all the panels on it blank, excpet for a single panel with a red apple on it. Ruel, Yugo and Y/n stared intently at the wheel, before it stopped on the apple.

Ruel: "*GASP!* YOU DID IT YUGO! YOU DID IT! YOU'RE RICH! YOU'RE RICH!"

It was then revealed that the Two of them stood at the booth of a Fair game, dancing around happily with Gobbol hats on, courtesy of the fair. Evangeline in then seen walking by, when she suddenly stopped, seeing the three of them and glaring at then through a hole in a wall.

Evangeline: "YUGO!RUEL! So that's how you're gonna help me find my Sister Cleome?"

Yugo & Ruel: "PFFFF! HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!"

The two of them then sudddnly started laughing as they saw Evangeline glaring at them through a cardboard cutout of two monkeys, with Evangeline's face through one of holes you use to take pictures, so it looked like Eva had the body of a large blue monkey scratching it's butt... her angry scowl only making them laugh more.

Evangeline: "Fine then! I'll just take care of this Myself!"

Eva said angrily as she began walking off.

Meanwhile at the Trool Arena, Two Cras were getting their asses handed too them by some large beasts known as GladiaTrools. One of the Cras fell to the ground, before getting mashed by a GladiaTrools elbow.

Annoucer: "WHAT A HIT! IT WAS WONDERTROOL! THE TROOLIVER BROTHERS ARE LOOKING GOOD TODAY! IT'S THEIR FITH GAME, AND THEY'RE STILL AS FRESH AS THEY WERE AT BREAKFAST!"