The Legendary Wild Card

*CLANG!*

*CLANG!*

*SHING!*

*GLASH!*

In the snowy field of Mushizato, A man wielding the Chalice Rouzer, gripping his arm tightly as he faced against a familiar foe. Spade King. The King Undead approached the man with his blade in hand. As the man got ready to fight once again, he glaced behind himself, seeing the cowering child that was a very young Y/n.

*BLAM!*

"GAHAHAA!"

Young Y/n: "FATHER!"

The King Undead used the man's distraction to punch the man in the face, sending him flying back into the snow.

Spade King: "Foolish man. Do you really believe that this being is your Son? He is so much more. One who's destiny surpasses that of the Gods themselves. So, hand him over, he will fight for us, he will become Jashin 14."

The Caucasus Beetle said as he pointed his blade at Y/n's father, but he didn't waver, he stood there with his blade raised ready to fight.

Father: "Don't you think I know that!? Ever since he was born, I knew he was destined for greatness... that's why I refuse to just give him over to the Undead... I'll stop you right here and now! SPADE KING!!!"

*SHING!*

*FWOSH!*

*CLASH!*

*GLASH!*

Father: "GAH!"

The two of them slashed at eachother, clashing their blades... but then, Spade King sent the Father's Blade flying into the air, before the Undead dashed forwards and slashed the man across the chest. The crimson blood of Y/n's Father painted the snow as he fell towards the ground.

Young Y/n: "FATHER NO!"

《Flash》

Young Y/n: "C-Come on... Please Work... I... I just want my Father back!"

*SWOOSH!*

*ZZZZ-KER-ZZZZ!*

Chalice Rouzer: "RE-R-R-REVI-I-IV-E-E-IVE!"