Three

Symere Cross Blevins

Chicago IL

May 28th,2018

Symere was sitting down in the library of his school going over the notes he had taken earlier in class. He had a major test coming up and needed to study as much as he could so he could Ace it. He hated when he got lower than a B. He would've went home to study but he promised a classmate that he would help her study

Symere was so caught up in his notes that he didn't even notice that Quise had walked in and was heading his way. Quise had been looking for him to see what they were going to do now that school was over but couldn't find him. He knew his car was still here so he decide to check the one place he hadn't thought about checking.

"Nigga fuck yo ass doing here?" Quise asked once he was close enough for Symere to hear him. He took a seat in front of him seeing all the notes spread out on the table.

"Studying fuck it look like?" Symere responded looking at his friend "Some you should be doing"He chuckled putting the paper he had in his hands down grabbing another one.

"Man I don't need to do no studying" He waved him off "I got everything I need to know up here" He pointed at his head making Symere shake his head

Symere always wonder why his friend was going to law school if he wasn't going to take it serious. He saw how expensive this shit was and to not even be caring about getting good grades seemed crazy to him but he wasn't about to tell his friend what to do with his shit. As long as he attends every day and at least tries is all that matters to him. He just wanted to see his friend succeed and leave the street shit alone too. So he figured if Quise gets his diploma it'll be easier to convince him to leave the streets alone.

"Boa yo head about empty as fuck talking about you got everything you need up there"Symere laughed "You don't got shit in that big ass head of yours" He continued making Quise laugh with him

"Fuck you bitch!"Quise responded flicking him off "But why you ain't studying at home? Yo crib is quieter than this bitch"Quise questioned him looking around at all the other students in the library.

"Cause this girl from my Communications class asked me if I could help her with the upcoming test we have to do so I told her meet me here" Symere told his friend who was already smirking at him.

"I knew yo ass wasn't really doing no damn studying"Quise laughed extending his arm giving his friend a handshake "Is shorty bad?"

"Wouldn't be doing this shit if she wasn't"Symere smirked before laughing not really trying to entertain his friend

"My man"Quise hyped him up "But let me get out this hoe and leave you to it"He got up from his seat "Aye you going to Kash's?" He asked remembering that Kash had to told him earlier he wanted everyone there. Symere shook his head no

"Nah I work tonight and I got hella homework to do and I need to finish studying for this test I got in a few days. I ain't even gonna have time to think about doing no trapping" Symere told him. Symere ain't mind popping out for a few but he knew that with Kash you could never just stop by for a few minutes and leave. You always ended up leaving the next day. And at this rate Symere just couldn't afford a few seconds of fun until next week when all his testing would be done.

The semester was almost coming to an end for him so he was trying his best to finish strong and get the best grades he could. He could worry about partying and having fun once the semester was done.

Quise nodded understanding why he couldn't hang out with them. Quise admired how dedicated Symere was to actually finishing this semester off strong and wish he could have that much dedication himself but he just couldn't do it.